10+ Year Old Account

CRZ have completely fucked low pop realms

I'm on a pvp zone... no big ganks are part of (so if you make that comment youre a fucking a moron).

But its a low pop zone, and alliance ALREADY outnumber horde.

I'm trying to level a monk and im in Badlans 10:1 alliance:horde. NONE OF WHICH ARE EVEN FROM MY FUCKING SERVER!

Its bullshit.

Low pop realms are the ones that have it the worst. We have all the negative aspects of being high pop now... and none of the benefits (like easily being able to organize a raid or dungeon/heroic).

You are now playing with other people, CRZ is working. Don't like low pop servers, transfer, don't make a forum post on a fan site to complain because no one cares.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synche View Post
    You are now playing with other people, CRZ is working. Don't like low pop servers, transfer, don't make a forum post on a fan site to complain because no one cares.
    You care enough to defend it, wouldn't expect anything less from someone hanging from blizzards nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Brown Eye View Post
    You care enough to defend it, wouldn't expect anything less from someone hanging from blizzards nuts.
    You seem to be a bit too angry about a game.

Deleted
    I'm sure the OP would love to transfer if you'd give him the money

It can not be his fault that blizzard has such a lazy excuse for not merging servers.

Defend what ? CRZ works fine and does what it was meant to do. You are complaining the day after an expanion launched where everyone is leveling pandas, What did you expect ? Oh, that you play on a low population server to have the world to yourself? Give it time, people will either get ahead of you in zones or the population will start to dissipate due to people going to play their mains.

Quote Originally Posted by Salech View Post
    It can not be his fault that blizzard has such a lazy excuse for not merging servers.
    Merging servers would do nothing to solve the problem but create more. People would then complain that they want their low pop server back ("but how can I farm now?!?") or people would have to rename their characters, or some other issues.

Moral of the story is , people complain about everything and anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are still bugs.

People are still being zoned into the wrong servers, lag is still omnipresent when changing areas, dismounts still occur, and the multiplication of things said in chat.. to name but a few.

The system is still fundamentally broken both in terms of it's current and implementation and mechanics.

So please, go try telling the thousands of pages of threads, bug reports, and issues about how it's 'Working'.

Deleted
    Language good sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Conscious View Post
    There are still bugs.

People are still being zoned into the wrong servers, lag is still omnipresent when changing areas, dismounts still occur, and the multiplication of things said in chat.. to name but a few.

The system is still fundamentally broken both in terms of it's current and implementation and mechanics.

So please, go try telling the thousands of pages of threads, bug reports, and issues about how it's 'Working'.
    It lets you play with other people and other people from other realms through RealID, IE its working. I joined a friend on Darkspear and had no issues with Lag when changing areas aside from waiting for things to phase in (which happened even on my own server). I've only been dismounted once, but even then it was only my passenger on my mount. Multiplication of chat was just hot fixed, same with the dismount bug.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Merging servers would do nothing to solve the problem but create more. People would then complain that they want their low pop server back ("but how can I farm now?!?") or people would have to rename their characters, or some other issues.

Moral of the story is , people complain about everything and anything.
    I guess I fail to see how it would create more problems? Actually yes it would keep the problem of people being mad that they weren't alone anymore but it would get RID of the problem where their are bugs everywhere, you dont see people from your own realm, messed up world events AND it may actually start to improve low pop realms economies... just a thought.

Not saying people don't always complain I just think the number of complaints would be drastically reduced. I think at this point people who may have been against server mergers before would welcome it after seeing what the alternative is...

Actually I think what he is saying is that he DID like low pop servers, but since CRZ was implemented - he doesn't anymore.
    But yea, kudos for getting the word Fuck into your title and not be instantly locked.

I bet that if you were on the side with the 90% then you wouldn't be doing the bitching. When you play on a PVP server thats the risk you take.

Screw you, I care.

I won't be leveling on a PVP realm from level 1 ever again because of this bullshit. In fact, most of my guild who rolled monks had already gotten their level 80 award thing queued up (wasn't that supposed to not work? It worked, because at least two of them used it last night) from Recruit A Friend and have started their monks at 80.

so yeah...leveling from lvl 1 on a PVP server. getting ganked a lot is par for the course. it's been like that since 2004. its part of the game (at least on pvp servers) not sure what's the problem.

though I do hope, CRZ develops enough to where it's intelligent about faction balance (which I believe in a dev chat this past week or so, it was mentioned they are working on tweaks - no link, sorry - somewhere on the news post here)

I'm on a pvp zone... no big ganks are part of (so if you make that comment youre a fucking a moron).

But its a low pop zone, and alliance ALREADY outnumber horde.

I'm trying to level a monk and im in Badlans 10:1 alliance:horde. NONE OF WHICH ARE EVEN FROM MY FUCKING SERVER!

Its bullshit.

Low pop realms are the ones that have it the worst. We have all the negative aspects of being high pop now... and none of the benefits (like easily being able to organize a raid or dungeon/heroic).
    LOL Thats awesome! So blizz actually doubled down on their PvP=Ganking philosophy. Almost want to buy the game and drink these tears.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    CRZ should take faction balance into account. If not, it's a bug that Blizz should be notified of.

But I think this is just the fact that most Horde are majorly into the min/maxing and therefor roll on larger servers where there's more guilds/opponents/sellers.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Eggoman View Post
    LOL Thats awesome! So blizz actually doubled down on their PvP=Ganking philosophy. Almost want to buy the game and drink these tears.
    These tears are delicious. Also, there is a grappling hook item in game now that dismounts a player (40 yds) <- i believe - those too are quite delicious.

I personally love CRZ, everything is more lively and such. If you are so upset about them you have ways to get around it. Try the dungeon finder, or maybe warzones(I guess you don't like pvp?).

There are plenty of ways to level without dealing with pvp, even on a pvp server. Otherwise you really should reroll to a PvE server. Maybe even pay for a transfer. There is really no other fix for the situation you are experiencing.

I feel many people roll on a PvP server, read the warning, and haven't experienced anything to make that warning valid. Now we are getting some world PvP, and people don't like how it works.

I'm glad that I have to run through the woods now, because the roads are scary. It reminds me of STV in vanilla. You NEVER ran on the road, because that area attracted toons from every level. Nothing got your heart racing like that. Even being chased was fun, But i enjoy PvP.

I do find it really rude that you say people are "Fucking morons" for mentioning that a PvP realm includes PvP. It seems that is an argument that you should have thought about before selecting a PVP realm. PvP on a PvP realm has been missing for a while, and it's new and functioning addition should be applauded.
    Last edited by Elgand; 2012-09-26 at 07:10 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Back in my day, oh back in 2005, i leveled a mage. Now here's the thing about vanilla WoW most people don't remember... the majority of players were either undead rogues that used to gank me all the time, or semi intelligent night elf hunters.

It took me over a week to progress through stranglethorn because of all the gank squads. Now man up and enjoy the gankfest.
    DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional and purely for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of entity, living, dead or in any other state of existence, is purely coincidental. The author cannot and will not be held accountable for such similarities or any other parallels that are imagined and/or drawn by you, the reader, between the above fictional work and real life events.