Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I am definitely not confident in all that. It's the fan- sometimes it won't start up, and the reason for that is simple- the fan has cracks all over it, and it needs a push, a literal touch to the fan to start up. It also buzzes like a bee instead of the soft hum of the other fans. What was happening is it would over-heat, crash my system, I'd get a pretty blue-screen when I restarted. After trouble-shooting, I found it was the over-heating of the video card due to no fan being active on the card itself. I flipped the F out.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

Shame on the people here saying a $110 PSU was a solid choice for a 7850... What the hell?

@OP - It may be worth sending that power supply right back and get something a bit more reasonable for what you're powering such as:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817371033
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

10+ Year Old Account
    That dollar bill a representation of how much that hung of turd is worth? ...i joke, on a serious note, i am using the same psu and the gpu you linked to buy. Great choice in terms of value and performance. will be able to run wow on ultra without breaking sweat. Your CPU and ram may bottleneck you when it comes to tougher games