Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    maybe its not about the dps output but the strategy/amount of mobs being pulled. i guess.
    yeah the strategy being is you dont have to kill the minions of doubt just keep them cc'd. oh well, it was much more entertaining to play the dungeon undergeared in blues without a healer =D

Its not that hard :/ completed it today aswell. Riinex on Auchindoun EU

Quote Originally Posted by Rinex View Post
    Its not that hard :/ completed it today aswell. Riinex on Auchindoun EU
    it was a lot harder two days ago in greens sucka

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nnelson54 View Post
    That's not how it works. I don't get why people keep repeating this. People like Method or Paragon or whoever don't complain about there being a lack of five man content.
    It is how it works and you didn't read what you quoted very well.

Some guild gets through the dungeons or raids in a short period of time and then people (not in the guild) head to the forums to complain about how stupidly easy everything is and how there's not enough to do using this as evidence.

We'll see what guild gets gold in all of the challenge dungeons first. That's actually something to brag about.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    it isnt world first... i saw ppl on drake in second day of mop :|
    One of my friends linked it to me on the 28th.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Which takes <1day.
    On a low-pop server. Good luck finding eggs if your realm pop is over 10k.

Most of the achieves right now in the heroics are really buggy. We did a Stormstout Brewery run where we collected all 30 of the items, ran over 25 barrels into Ook, AND gathered over 100 of the little virmen and pulled the boss and used our mallets. No achieves.

The only really difficult one is the Jade Serpent achieve to kill the last 2 bosses within 5 minutes. We pulled the Sha with his trash and zerged it down and still missed it.
    Last edited by Farabee; 2012-10-01 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    It is how it works and you didn't read what you quoted very well.

Some guild gets through the dungeons or raids in a short period of time and then people (not in the guild) head to the forums to complain about how stupidly easy everything is and how there's not enough to do using this as evidence.

We'll see what guild gets gold in all of the challenge dungeons first. That's actually something to brag about.
    There is already gold times happening, of course those times will be beaten later on. One was done without a mainspec healer lol.

---------- Post added 2012-10-01 at 12:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    On a low-pop server. Good luck finding eggs if your realm pop is over 10k.
    Lets not forget the CRZ dailes abuse that was hot fixed. But yeah good luck doing it in one day at this point.