10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm bored again. Arglagagag

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    No. I don't. And yeah it'll change, but as a whole humanity is corrupt. And I don't like corrupting. Despite my very own self being corrupt to some extent.

And what's important about me living in a city?
    You meet more douches in cities, at least experience has taught me that. Probably due to stress / unhappiness, I certainly wasn't happy living in London.

10+ Year Old Account
    And what's important about me living in a city?
    The ability to actually have a social life.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    You meet more douches in cities, at least experience has taught me that. Probably due to stress / unhappiness, I certainly wasn't happy living in London.
    Yeah. I wouldn't want to live in a city, but at the same time I kind of do. It's . . . odd. I like the "country" but i also like city. To some extent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    yeah. I can see why that would be important. People I talk to at school live at least 10 miles away, if not more. I can't walk 10 miles, or well, i could, but it would take too long. I can only see my friends on occasion, and not every day. Shame but it's life.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah. I can see why that would be important. People I talk to at school live at least 10 miles away, if not more. I can't walk 10 miles, or well, i could, but it would take too long. I can only see my friends on occasion, and not every day. Shame but it's life.
    Most of mine live 100+ miles away.

College sucks.

Deleted
    Hah, social life. I remember that, seems like years ago.

Oh wait it was.

College sucks.
    That feel.

College sucks.
    Thankfully I'm still in highschool. but from what i've learned over the last couple of years, any friends I have that were seniors, once they graduate, I lose all contact with them. I'm expecting that to happen this year, and even next year. Next year is when I graduate myself. And most of my friends are in my graduating class, so . . . i'm losing most of my friends after i graduate next year.

What a shame right?

Hah, social life. I remember that, seems like years ago.

Oh wait it was.
    Gotta love having no social life?

10+ Year Old Account
    Then suddenly, shabang!

Guys, are my thoughts suppose to be a page and a half . . . with tiny hand writing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Thankfully I'm still in highschool. but from what i've learned over the last couple of years, any friends I have that were seniors, once they graduate, I lose all contact with them. I'm expecting that to happen this year, and even next year. Next year is when I graduate myself. And most of my friends are in my graduating class, so . . . i'm losing most of my friends after i graduate next year.

What a shame right?
    Most of my friends were a class ahead of me, and I dropped out after my junior year. So yeah.

I only keep in contact with a few. One of my other friends transferred back to the community college without saying anything, so I should hit him up sometime.

Deleted

What a shame right?

Gotta love having no social life?
    I'm not sure, the privacy is pretty nice I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    That sounds harsh.
    Time to check my urban life privilege.
    Lol. It isn't so bad.

Most of my friends were a class ahead of me, and I dropped out after my junior year. So yeah.

I only keep in contact with a few. One of my other friends transferred back to the community college without saying anything, so I should hit him up sometime.
    Ah. Again, I doubt I will stay in contact with any of them. Shame, but that's life right? If you can hit up with an old friend then good for you! but . . . same wont happen to me, I can almost tell.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 11:35 PM ----------

I'm not sure, the privacy is pretty nice I suppose.
    Yeah I guess so. I like privacy. I just want to live a quiet artist life, because being in a very big active life annoys me. And I'm in just that at the moment. A big, active life. Ugh.

Deleted
    Yeah I guess so. I like privacy. I just want to live a quiet artist life, because being in a very big active life annoys me. And I'm in just that at the moment. A big, active life. Ugh.
    Yup I had to deal with that as well, so glad I'm past it.

Now I live in a village which is an hour car drive from anywhere relevant with 30ish people, none of them I talk to. Good thing I skype fairly often or I would forget how to speak.

Yup I had to deal with that as well, so glad I'm past it.

Now I live in a village which is an hour car drive from anywhere relevant with 30ish people, none of them I talk to. Good thing I skype fairly often or I would forget how to speak.
    Oh oh oh I have a skype. and I'm on quite often. I mean, I'm on steam more, but I am on skype a lot.
    >_>
    klockoklocko is my skype name if you wanna add me. Anyone else reading this who wants to add me go ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You know, something kinda clicked in my head. Its weird to talk to people not just here, but in other places that are younger than me and draw parallels to how I was 5 years back.

Don't think that what you think of yourself is what you will be 5, even 1 year down the road. Things change, and quickly at that age.

Just some feels I've been feelin.

10+ Year Old Account

You know, something kinda clicked in my head. Its weird to talk to people not just here, but in other places that are younger than me and draw parallels to how I was 5 years back.

Don't think that what you think of yourself is what you will be 5, even 1 year down the road. Things change, and quickly at that age.

Yeah. I don't know what will happen 5 years down the road, but I'm basing my future assumptions on past experiences. And the assumptions I'm basing them on are off of repetitive experiences, so I'm sure the pattern will keep going.

But I never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0VDTX.jpg[/IG]
    Oh my god. That is fucking brilliant!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 11:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Unc my love for you increased by 10% just by you linking that song! <3

Deleted
    Oh oh oh I have a skype. and I'm on quite often. I mean, I'm on steam more, but I am on skype a lot.
    >_>
    klockoklocko is my skype name if you wanna add me. Anyone else reading this who wants to add me go ahead.
    I often appear offline, just so you know.

I already think that.

I often appear offline, just so you know.

I already think that.
    It's not like I actually call anyone myself. but if you add me and you ever wanna talk just call me up, and if i'm not too extremely busy or if i'm not in another call (most of the time i'm not), i will pick up and talky talk talk.