Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I . . . never thought about that last bit. I do know one thing, if we don't destroy each other, technology will SOAR. I will link you an hour long presentation of a scientist, Dr. Michio Kaku, that theorycrafts what will happen to our world if we pretty much dont kill everyone. It's very interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=219Yy...7A15D78891DE12
    Technology produces weird things.
    There's already a camera that can see around corners by using light to reflect off objects.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    It's a goofed up system. I'm not sure if DotA2 is the same, but from the constant results people post here, it seems to be.
    Well, as I said "fuck that"
    Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Heh. This is going to be my breakfast.

i'm gonna cheese up that pie so bad
    That sounds tasteh.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has the potential to be the greatest thing ever

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how you assume I play guitar. I mean, I can learn, but alright then. I'll find a bassist and vocalist! :P
    You don't play guitar?
    /confuzzled.
    Maybe..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I was lurking and reading thread, go on.

:3
    Oh hai Unc

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Technology produces weird things.
    There's already a camera that can see around corners by using light to reflect off objects.
    That's pretty damn cool. And yeah, within the next . . . I think a little over 100 years, we will finally be able to explore space to a certain degree (as actual humans, not just by sending satellites and stuff) . . . .or was that a little over 1000 years? I forget, but it's not a VERY long time away.

Deleted
    I love how you assume I play guitar. I mean, I can learn, but alright then. I'll find a bassist and vocalist! :P
    Get me some alcohol and I'll be your vocalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You don't play guitar?
    /confuzzled.
    Maybe..
    I can play very basic guitar. I took guitar for like 2 years in highschool, but never really played since my teacher didn't really "teach" anything, he just let us do what ever.

Deleted
    I can play very basic guitar. I took guitar for like 2 years in highschool, but never really played since my teacher didn't really "teach" anything, he just let us do what ever.
    I became a mad keyboard player because of that.
    Sick skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds fun..
    In that case I can play bass.

I became a mad keyboard player because of that.
    Sick skills.
    Sounds like fun! I should have stayed with violin, I played in 3rd and 4th grade, and if i stuck with it up to this day, I would like to think I would be pretty good XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Sounds fun..
    In that case I can play bass.
    Woo! :P

Deleted
    Sounds like fun! I should have stayed with violin, I played in 3rd and 4th grade, and if i stuck with it up to this day, I would like to think I would be pretty good XD
    I took music because I thought it'd be fun. Most of the lessons involved doing whatever the hell you wanted to, so I got bored and looked up a few guides on playing songs online. Spent most of the lesson just playing that to myself using headphones.

I took music because I thought it'd be fun. Most of the lessons involved doing whatever the hell you wanted to, so I got bored and looked up a few guides on playing songs online. Spent most of the lesson just playing that to myself using headphones.
    ah I see. Sounds like fun. If I WANTED to I could have learned stuff on guitar, but I honestly didn't care. I sold my guitar a few months ago anyways, but since I was never using it I guess it's fine :P

Deleted
    ah I see. Sounds like fun. If I WANTED to I could have learned stuff on guitar, but I honestly didn't care. I sold my guitar a few months ago anyways, but since I was never using it I guess it's fine :P
    Guess you're going to have to re-buy it, since it seems we have our band set up.

Guess you're going to have to re-buy it, since it seems we have our band set up.
    Welllll shiiiiiit. I guess I have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suaveh Squishy

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

10+ Year Old Account
    I also need to buy a new bass.

Deleted
    Drummer: Ziru
    Guitarist: Klocko
    Bassist: Mehman
    Vocalist: Myself

Woodstock, here we come.

You know, I should PROBABLY start on my homework, especially since I have a lot of it. Hmm . . . alright then. Time to start, I may or may not post some more while doing it. We'll see.

Deleted
    You know, I should PROBABLY start on my homework, especially since I have a lot of it. Hmm . . . alright then. Time to start, I may or may not post some more while doing it. We'll see.
    I get the feeling I have homework, or I may have just forgotten that I did it all during college.
    Dunno. Have fun with homework stuffs anyway.