Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    most conventions that pop up here on the east coast are up in new york . . . and i can't afford to head up to new york (unlike my art teacher who is heading up to new york this weekend for an art show)
    If I ever went to Bronycon. It would be for a few hours, say that's neat, probably be creeped out by some Bronies (because some of us are creepy). Then I would go 'tourist mode', in New York.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    If I ever went to Bronycon. It would be for a few hours, say that's neat, probably be creeped out by some Bronies (because some of us are creepy). Then I would go 'tourist mode', in New York.
    I would like to go to bronycon to hang with some friends and see some interesting panels (like a VA panel or something). After that, fuck, i wouldn't mind going around and seeing the city. No reason to not go see it while you're there right?

Oh it's fine. fuck, i would just like to have a meet up for the sake of having a meet up you know? hang out for the weekend, go out and stuff and just . . . have fun. No reason to "pony it up" the entire time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Pretty much the same here. I'd just want to hang out with a few peeps and have some drinks.
    Well, that I would be okay with. I mean, a long drive to just hang out sounds like it wouldn't exactly be worth it. But driving out, and touring DC, it's a idea I wouldn't mind.

But my bike.... UGH! I loved that damn bike! It's just sitting in my living room, looking saaaaad!

Last edited by Daginni; 2012-10-25 at 11:55 PM.

Well, that I would be okay with. I mean, a long drive to just hang out sounds like it wouldn't exactly be worth it. But driving out, and touring DC, it's a idea I wouldn't mind.

But my bike.... UGH! I loved that damn bike! It's just sitting in my living room, looking saaaaad!
    Oh no, driving 150 miles just to "hang out" is NOT worth it. But driving for another hour (on top of how ever many it is) to go to DC and tour and and stuff, that isn't bad. There are a lot of things out in DC to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    One of the first things I've noticed about TA is that, just like in every other shooter I've played, I can accomplish nothing if my team is dicking around the whole match.

Why is it in your living room and not out on the street. Silly bike, you're not furniture.

Quote Originally Posted by Dualscar View Post
    One of the first things I've noticed about TA is that, just like in every other shooter I've played, I can accomplish nothing if my team is dicking around the whole match.
    Yep.
    Unless the enemy forgot to put someone to guard the flag. You might be able to cap it as a Pathfinder.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wana go to the brony thing up in Seattle for the after parties.

That would be fun.

Oh no, driving 150 miles just to "hang out" is NOT worth it. But driving for another hour (on top of how ever many it is) to go to DC and tour and and stuff, that isn't bad. There are a lot of things out in DC to see.
    Everyone should go hang out with Ruom and play Mario Party.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    How about no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post

Yep.
    Unless the enemy forgot to put someone to guard the flag. You might be able to cap it as a Pathfinder.
    I tend to avoid Pathfinder, because people flock to that class enough for me to get away with not playing it. Even when I do though, I can't cap the flag because I swear my team just huddles up in the bottom of the base.
    In most situations: If I can't kill a heavy in a fair fight without him being an idiot, I'm unhappy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualscar View Post
    I tend to avoid Pathfinder, because people flock to that class enough for me to get away with not playing it. Even when I do though, I can't cap the flag because I swear my team just huddles up in the bottom of the base.
    In most situations: If I can't kill a heavy in a fair fight without him being an idiot, I'm unhappy.
    Hey there, long time no see
    ... on that note, gotta get back to work.

/cry

Alright. Taking off for work. See you all tomorrow.

Well, I was just there about four months ago. Just for a weekend. My sister was seeing a friend, and I drove up there to the Northern Neighborhoods where her friend lived, and we say the Holocaust museum and looked around for a bit. I wished I got to see more, and had time to see it. Honestly, it would be a good excuse to do just that.

But I am not staying in those Northern Neighborhoods. I felt like I should be standing watch outside a window. First night I was there, there was a rumor of a guy walking around with a assualt rifle nearby. Next night, a little convenience shop on the street corner three houses down got robbed by armed robbers. When they say that DC was the Murder Capital of the United States in the 90's. It hasn't improved much.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Oh har har har.

But sitting here since the accident. My back kinda hurts. I really hope I didn't get whip lash from that damn accident. If it hurts tomorrow, I am going to sick call to get it documented.

Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I wana go to the brony thing up in Seattle for the after parties.

That would be fun.
    Well next year when it comes around, I hope the situation allows me to fly to Washington to see my Parents, and go see that con at the same time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    inb4 mass murder news reports.
    Mario Party, destroyer of empires.

Well, I was just there about four months ago. Just for a weekend. My sister was seeing a friend, and I drove up there to the Northern Neighborhoods where her friend lived, and we say the Holocaust museum and looked around for a bit. I wished I got to see more, and had time to see it. Honestly, it would be a good excuse to do just that.

But I am not staying in those Northern Neighborhoods. I felt like I should be standing watch outside a window. First night I was there, there was a rumor of a guy walking around with a assualt rifle nearby. Next night, a little convenience shop on the street corner three houses down got robbed by armed robbers. When they say that DC was the Murder Capital of the United States in the 90's. It hasn't improved much.

Oh har har har.

But sitting here since the accident. My back kinda hurts. I really hope I didn't get whip lash from that damn accident. If it hurts tomorrow, I am going to sick call to get it documented.

Well next year when it comes around, I hope the situation allows me to fly to Washington to see my Parents, and go see that con at the same time.
    Ah I see. I've been to DC more times than I can remember, but it was mostly while I was young. We never did anything either. Just went to DC every week to pick up my grandmother. Never got to site see much. I've been to a couple of museums and all but yeah. I would hate to live in DC though. Oh god no. Never.

Ah I see. I've been to DC more times than I can remember, but it was mostly while I was young. We never did anything either. Just went to DC every week to pick up my grandmother. Never got to site see much. I've been to a couple of museums and all but yeah. I would hate to live in DC though. Oh god no. Never.
    Yeah, it does seem really cruddy to live there.

But if we are considering serious plans of doing a mini-meetup. We'll get a date and plan together and see what happens.

Yeah, it does seem really cruddy to live there.

But if we are considering serious plans of doing a mini-meetup. We'll get a date and plan together and see what happens.
    Of course. It can't be spontaneous. We would have to do some pretty big planning. Just, a mini-meetup isn't a bad idea, get a few other people, a small group of 4 or 5 maybe, and there we go. Just go tour around DC and stuff and have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    Requesting .gif of Homu backing dat ass up.