Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    It was a typo, I swear.
    Not annoyed or anything, I enjoy the sadness. Pretty sure I told you guys I enjoy tragedy.

Just wondered if something happened on EQD or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Not annoyed or anything, I enjoy the sadness. Pretty sure I told you guys I enjoy tragedy.

Does a giant trixie cake count as "something happened on EQD"?
    http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-afMXZDWZE2...vE/s1600/1.JPG

10+ Year Old Account
    i gonna go to bed now.

nighty night everypony

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    But bad stuff does happen. nightmare moon tried to cast upon the world eternal darkness. Discord put the world into everlasting CHAOS! Chrysalis invaded Canterlot to try and seize the ponies with her changeling army.
    Yeah, bad stuff happens, but no one dies in the show and it always end in a happy little ending. No it's not implied ether. I know people will over-analyze every word in MLP, just like Catholics will over-analyse the bible. But nopony died in the show... ever. It's a kid show, and a happy subject.

Adding a sad subject to a overly happy subject doesn't make the story your telling 'deep and emotional'. It's just you saying "X Died by falling off Cliff=you sad now". If the 'sad story' writers wrote a 'sad ending' to a season of breaking bad, or game of thrones, I am pretty sure you would be pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    i gonna go to bed now.

nighty night everypony
    Night Drafo. Sleep well for me, because I can almost promise I wont be getting any!

Bed time, night.
    Also night, Dragonform

The computer just started typing it on its own.
    Saw the first one on EQD, second was linked in the comments of the first.
    i gonna go to bed now.

nighty night everypony
    Nightnight Dragon \o/
    I WANT PART OF THAT

Good night ponies

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

i gonna go to bed now.

nighty night everypony
    Goodnight Dragon. Sleep like a rock, and have sleep apnea!

* Happy Wall Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yeah, bad stuff happens, but no one dies in the show and it always end in a happy little ending. No it's not implied ether. I know people will over-analyze every word in MLP, just like Catholics will over-analyse the bible. But nopony died in the show... ever. It's a kid show, and a happy subject.

Adding a sad subject to a overly happy subject doesn't make the story your telling 'deep and emotional'. It's just you saying "X Died by falling off Cliff=you sad now". If the 'sad story' writers wrote a 'sad ending' to a season of breaking bad, or game of thrones, I am pretty sure you would be pissed off.
    Oh yeah I know Dag. That's why I don't write MLP fanfics. Because I write very, well, "Out of character" stories if it were to be ponies. My stories include drugs, mass violence, death, gore, and all of that kind of shit. Those don't belong in an MLP story or anything (except for Fallout equestria, god that story is so good), unless they are played off REALLY well. Which a lot of things aren't.

10+ Year Old Account
    i gonna go to bed now.

nighty night everypony
    G'night Drafo

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

for those of you who want sad (but it isn't pony), watch the anime version of this, especially the second season.
    I just watched Madoka, I don't need anymore of that sadness you're peddling.

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post

How do you explain the funeral?

Okay, it is covered by a sweet song, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I really need to watch that dont I? -_- dammit. I love sad anime(or sad anything), despite them making me slightly more depressed for life.

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 08:19 PM ----------

Augh
    Screw oxidations

Determine the oxidation number for the indicated element in each of the following compounds. (Type your answer using the format +1 and -2.)
    (a) Hg in Hg2Cl2

(b) C in HCO3‾

(c) Cr in Cr2O72-

(d) Ga in Ga(OH)2

(e) Fe in FeCl2

(f) C in C2O42-

No me gusta

Deleted
    Not what I was thinking of, but I wont reject this.

G'night to all those who left, I'm probably too late for them to read this anyway.

Not what I was thinking of, but I wont reject this.
    Hah I know, but I decided to check EQD after you said something and that was the first post. So yay!

10+ Year Old Account
    Kitty scratches hurt

Sig: Elyssia | DJoron is the Best

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    being meguca is suffering

Quote Originally Posted by Freyera View Post
    Kitty scratches hurt
    Aww I'm sowwy frey! D:
    Here, have a bandaid.

I really need to watch that dont I? -_- dammit. I love sad anime(or sad anything), despite them making me slightly more depressed for life.
    If sad anime is your thing, you'll probably like it.