Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    2TB is incredibly overkill unless you save tons of music and shit. Music will use up more gigabytez than games. And ofc videos will use even more.
    I'd rather have too much than too little.

I only say 2TB because the difference in price between 1TB and 2TB is stupidly low.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobo15 View Post
    med -> high shadows made WAY more difference for me than enabling ambient occlusion.
    I lose about 3 fps with AO, turning shadows to max cut it down by 10+
    Oh shit.

I might cry.

oh well. If it is GPU heavy then rejoice, drivers should help.

If you had 1k dorra you could get something to play basically anything on max at 60...
    Except stuff like PS2 that aren't well optimized
    I'm a modest guy. And yeah. Fuck, how good are those rigs MMO posts on the front page from time to time?

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Well to be fair I've heard my dad is going to die several times over the years. Diabetes, a weak heart and several other problems coming up. so yeah the worst is pretty much something that happened to someone else. Yet all my friends seem to be having serious family issues. Like crazy ones. >.> Or their own depressions. Yet I'm always depressed as hell despite having it shockingly easy. Then I go and think on that fact and feel even worse for being such a wuss -.-
    Aww it's okay. sorry to hear about your dad. I'm just now trying to get into contact with mine (after not seeing him in 15 years . . . considering i'm 16, that's a long time). Hope YOU feel better soon because depression is BLEH.

GPU capped at 70-80 fps depending on the location, but I don't think I've seen it below 40 in bigger battles.
    Everything at high, except shadows. No AO or motion blur.
    GTX 570,
    2500k @ 4,8

10+ Year Old Account
    fucking dammit

why did I pick music theory

I suck at music theory
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I'd rather have too much than too little.

I only say 2TB because the difference in price between 1TB and 2TB is stupidly low.
    I'm keeping my 500gig for a while. My next upgrade will be a SSD I think...

But I don't really save tooo much. Most of my music is streamed. Games don't take up much either.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    GPU capped at 70-80 fps depending on the location, but I don't think I've seen it below 40 in bigger battles.
    GTX 570,
    2500k @ 4,8
    wut cooler you running?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I'm a modest guy. And yeah. Fuck, how good are those rigs MMO posts on the front page from time to time?
    Generally OK afaik, if you can find similar things on sale though it can mix things up.
    Not the absolute best of the best even on the unicorn, but for each general price thing for non-sale prices I think they're alright...
    Just make sure you don't get the cheapest items you can find, better to get something a bit more expensive than the cheapest PoS available (my ssd and mobo ;__
    SSD died after a few months, mobo is a pain in the ass, can't tweak cpu voltage...

Deleted
    I'm keeping my 500gig for a while. My next upgrade will be a SSD I think...

But I don't really save tooo much. Most of my music is streamed. Games don't take up much either.
    I don't save music or videos to my hard drive, but I'd love to be able to have all of my Steam games installed at once.

wut cooler you running?
    Noctua NH-D14
    Big, but it's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    [video=youtube;khc4UaLdMKk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khc4UaLdMKk[/vieo]
    Candy hearts confuse and infuriate everyone, I think. ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    You get to name it.

ToonEquniefanuss Astrates?
    Sounds like a fine chapter.

Yes

quite.

2TB is incredibly overkill unless you save tons of music and shit. Music will use up more gigabytez than games. And ofc videos will use even more.
    668.5GB/931.4BG used

it's happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you doing, don't tell me that is a college elective now.
    high school elective

I need to graduate before the end of the year

It's the only way my mom allowed me to drop going to an actual school and take an online course.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    GTX 570,
    2500k @ 4,8
    Fuck motion blur.
    In everything ever.
    AO looks too pretty, I prefer it on and losing 3ish fps ;__;
    570 is about 10% better than the 560ti I think so sounds around the right zone...

10+ Year Old Account
    Generally OK afaik, if you can find similar things on sale though it can mix things up.
    Not the absolute best of the best even on the unicorn, but for each general price thing for non-sale prices I think they're alright...
    Just make sure you don't get the cheapest items you can find, better to get something a bit more expensive than the cheapest PoS available (my ssd and mobo ;__
    SSD died after a few months, mobo is a pain in the ass, can't tweak cpu voltage...
    tfw getting god mode mobo for a super cheap price.

push button OC's. My body isn't ready.

10+ Year Old Account
    It actually cut down ALOT since beta.
    Was running 70-80%, now it starts around 40% on logging in and don't think it gets anywhere near as high.
    Caps out my 560ti basically all the time though... with everything on high (except shadows, med)
    50-60 generally, low 40's in big fights.
    4.4 2500k
    I must find out how mine will hold up

10+ Year Old Account
    Aww it's okay. sorry to hear about your dad. I'm just now trying to get into contact with mine (after not seeing him in 15 years . . . considering i'm 16, that's a long time). Hope YOU feel better soon because depression is BLEH.
    Weak heart might be wrong. Half his heart flat out doesn't work or something like that. The working part is strong >.> idk how that works. As for the depression... feh. I've been on and off for years now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Noctua NH-D14
    Big, but it's awesome.
    Oh shit son. What temps you get on that?

I was thinking of going with the corsair WC closed loop setups, but honestly my case is pretty dinky. I don't even know if it will be able to hold my mobo.

Yeah. Alright. I know one thing, if I ever get a thousand dollars (or more) to spare for a PC, I would come here and to some other tech forum for some help on what the fuck I should buy :P

Quote Originally Posted by Sirfailalot View Post
    Weak heart might be wrong. Half his heart flat out doesn't work or something like that. The working part is strong >.> idk how that works. As for the depression... feh. I've been on and off for years now.
    Bleh. Well then. Hope everything settles.

Fuck motion blur.
    In everything ever.
    AO looks too pretty, I prefer it on and losing 3ish fps ;__;
    570 is about 10% better than the 560ti I think so sounds around the right zone...
    I just hope they'll add in GPU physics again soon. There are reports of it giving a fps boost while looking prettier as well

Deleted
    Yeah. Alright. I know one thing, if I ever get a thousand dollars (or more) to spare for a PC, I would come here and to some other tech forum for some help on what the fuck I should buy :P
    Well, sales can help alot

23:29 - Vetali: http://i.imgur.com/D7X6c.png
    23:29 - Vetali: GET HYPE

Well, sales can help alot

23:29 - Vetali: http://i.imgur.com/D7X6c.png
    23:29 - Vetali: GET HYPE
    yeah. of course I would look at sales. I would be silly not to. I have no idea how to build a computer though, so I would probably need to take it somewhere.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 01:15 AM ----------

I though I knew a little about computers, I have no fucking idea what you guys are talking about.
    Dude. unc. that is EXACTLY how I feel right now. I'm not even paying attention right now, just kind of zoning out. XD