Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    You're somehow assuming that I care about how I look in other people's eyes, or that I'm going to give any quarter to the group that shoved away the likes of Sparks.
    Dude.

You might not like them, but the reason we've been able to survive 10 pages is because many of us believed in Love and Tolerance. If you don't like the guy, ignore him, or don't engage in conversation with him. It's easy, really, and no one gets hurt. What you're doing right now is targeting them and poking them. That's not cool.

Sparks left because he wanted to. Like Seely, like Ruom, like Daetrin. They all left because they didn't want to be here, because things have changed. And an attitude like the one you are showing right now is exactly why they left.

No matter how many leaves, or how many joins, this thread is still a group. You might not have a pony avatar nor signature, but we accepted that (like with many other) and since you keep posting here, I can assume you accepted us. So don't do this - It's so easy to find enemies among ourselves because the rest of the internet doesn't furiously hate the brony culture anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    lunchtime... laters!

Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    lunchtime... laters!
    No nomming on anypony we know!

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Guten Morgen ponies
    Hi hi Nikki how be you today?
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    What is class 2 Schizo?
    Class 2 Schizo is Schizophrenia without hearing voices. It's symtoms are usually mild depressions, losing control of thought, strange speechpatterns, can be confused with autism, lack of feelings towards emotional subjects (like a family death or the loss of a job).

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    While I do agree that the subject shouldn't know the doctor isn't testing for it, a 1 hour diagnosis is laughable.

Take the test how you will, however.
    Yeah, I mean coming up with a diagnose in an hour is ludacris, especially when 60% of the questions were "When you walk into a bus or train, do you sometimes gets voices in your head telling you to hurt people around you?" (I kid you not. I kid. You not.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    thats means you dont have a roommate?
    Exactly what I asked my room mate when I heard.

He replied "Then you can cycle through personalities when we arena! I'm tired of you becoming whiny when we lose to hunters."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Affixiation View Post
    I love that movie. Forget the name of it though.
    Fight Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    its already lunchtime huds
    Its 2 mins to 12 here :P

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    Yeah, I mean coming up with a diagnose in an hour is ludacris, especially when 60% of the questions were "When you walk into a bus or train, do you sometimes gets voices in your head telling you to hurt people around you?" (I kid you not. I kid. You not.)

That sounds like a awesome way to diagnose someone...

Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Hi hi Nikki how be you today?
    Hai Hai Floater, im happy

10+ Year Old Account
    Class 2 Schizo is Schizophrenia without hearing voices. It's symtoms are usually mild depressions, losing control of thought, strange speechpatterns, can be confused with autism, lack of feelings towards emotional subjects (like a family death or the loss of a job).

He replied "Then you can cycle through personalities when we arena! I'm tired of you becoming whiny when we lose to hunters."
    hehe that would be hilarious if you are 2 persons at a time!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    Fight Club?
    Nah, found it.
    Beautiful Mind.

That would be a common misconception anyway. Schizophrenics rarely manifest hallucinations to accompany the voices and/or thoughts.

Multiple Personality Disorder, which I think they changed to Dissociative Identity Disorder, could or could not involve hallucinations, but that's different than Schizo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post

That sounds like a awesome way to diagnose someone...
    Let's see what happens. For all I know, he could be right. It would just puzzle me greatly.

But I got another appointment in a few days, Imma read up on everything and see if I can make sense of his words the next time I see him.

---------- Post added 2012-10-08 at 11:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    That would be a common misconception anyway. Schizophrenics rarely manifest hallucinations to accompany the voices and/or thoughts.

Multiple Personality Disorder, which I think they changed to Dissociative Identity Disorder, could or could not involve hallucinations, but that's different than Schizo.
    Word! Though danish people love calling other people Schizo, there's something about that disease. It's our ADHD, so to say.

My mom has it, but she never hears voices and such. To do that you have to be pretty far out there

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's see what happens. For all I know, he could be right. It would just puzzle me greatly.

But I got another appointment in a few days, Imma read up on everything and see if I can make sense of his words the next time I see him.
    Ziru, I am a master psychologist.
    You have ass-burgers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, found it.
    Beautiful Mind.
    I liked it until I found out they grossly overplayed the story.

10+ Year Old Account
    You have ass-burgers.

serioulsy you are the funniest person i know. you have such a good humour!

10+ Year Old Account
    You have ass-burgers.
    Ass-burgers are fun

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    I liked it until I found out they grossly overplayed the story.
    That's unfortunately a by-product of our culture. They had to take it to an extreme to draw in audiences. The man was still a certifiable genius, and he almost undoubtedly did suffer hallucinations.

Deleted
    I think that's normal for public transport