Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Because for the past 3 days I have been playing WoW. I've been lurking heavily.
    Do you speak to her a lot?
    Every day. At least 2-3 times a day. Except on weekends. she even lives in my neighborhood (my school system is weird so i see people there that are kilometers away), so yeah.

Item server down in TF2 for me... awesome.
    It's a sign to play WoW now. Which I shall.

Deleted
    Aww only 10ish people on the fullest RP server in goldshire at this hour, shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Galil ACE View Post
    I want to fancy somebody, but nothing 3D holds my interest for more than 3 seconds, other than 3 famous people.
    Ah I see. Well you'll find someone some day I'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want to fancy somebody, but nothing 3D holds my interest for more than 3 seconds, other than 3 famous people.
    I disallowed myself from doing that until the age of 25. I win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    Every day. At least 2-3 times a day. Except on weekends. she even lives in my neighborhood (my school system is weird so i see people there that are kilometers away), so yeah.
    I assume you've already found out what her interests are then?
    I'd see if there was any way you could join her for some of those things, if possible.
    But I'm no good with these things.
    I fell in love with one of my best friends in school.
    It was awkward. Kept it to myself, and luckily now that I've left school I'm not quite as obsessed.

I assume you've already found out what her interests are then?
    I'd see if there was any way you could join her for some of those things, if possible.
    But I'm no good with these things.

It was awkward. Kept it to myself, and luckily now that I've left school I'm not quite as obsessed.
    I wouldn't go as far as to say i'm in love, because i'm not. Maybe eventually, if i manage to progress my friendship even farther than just that. But as of right now, nope.
    And most of her interests are just video games. yeah. It's kind of cool. Sadly, most of the games she plays I don't, and vice versa. >_>

Deleted
    I don't think I've ever had a crush or fancied anyone, there have been girls I have found attractive and girls I have found nice but I didn't feel anything that motivated me to get to know them better.

LOGGING INTO MY FEMLOCK RITE NOW

please be there
    There is no moonguard EU side, which makes me think you are US.
    There's a moonglade though.

Deleted
    I wouldn't go as far as to say i'm in love, because i'm not. Maybe eventually, if i manage to progress my friendship even farther than just that. But as of right now, nope.
    And most of her interests are just video games. yeah. It's kind of cool. Sadly, most of the games she plays I don't, and vice versa. >_>
    Oh no. That's why I said 'fancy' earlier.
    The way I see it, if you like the look of someone and want to get with them, you fancy them.
    If you get the feeling as though you'd do anything for them, you love them.
    It's awfully vague, but it's my view in its simplest form.

Oh no. That's why I said 'fancy' earlier.
    The way I see it, if you like the look of someone and want to get with them, you fancy them.
    If you get the feeling as though you'd do anything for them, you love them.
    It's awfully vague, but it's my view in its simplest form.
    Well from what I assume, fancy = crush, which is basically all it is at the moment. It all depends on weather she "fancies" me back or not, only then will I be able to see if it becomes "love". I have to wait until tuesday though, since tomorrow is her birthday and I'm not going to see her then.

Deleted
    Well from what I assume, fancy = crush, which is basically all it is at the moment. It all depends on weather she "fancies" me back or not, only then will I be able to see if it becomes "love". I have to wait until tuesday though, since tomorrow is her birthday and I'm not going to see her then.
    You have to wait until Tuesday? Are you going to tell her then?

off topic, BUT I FINISHED ANOTHER CHEM ASSIGNMENT. I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED! yay me!

Deleted
    A winnar is you.

Deleted
    We was off topic to begin with, we didn't even start the first page with ponies.

But ye gratz n stuff.

You have to wait until Tuesday? Are you going to tell her then?
    Yes. I am. I was trying to get ahold of her ALL WEEKEND, but she had work . . . apparently. . . . all weekend.

I just need a good 5 minutes alone to talk with her about the situation (she's not a stupid girl, and apparently it's obvious that I like her, so I'm sure she has put 2 and 2 together, she probably just needs confirmation. I could be wrong though) and then see what happens after that. and obviously, you guys will be some of the first people to know about the result of the situation.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 10:44 PM ----------

A winnar is you.
    Yup! \o/ I es happy. It was due at midnight tonight as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    We was off topic to begin with, we didn't even start the first page with ponies.

But ye gratz n stuff.
    >_> stop using logic against me. I meant off topic to our current conversation about me liking a girl and having to wait until tuesday to tell her and AUGH JUST READ MY PREVIOUS POST!

Deleted
    >_> stop using logic against me. I meant off topic to our current conversation about me liking a girl and having to wait until tuesday to tell her and AUGH JUST READ MY PREVIOUS POST!
    Absolutely not.

Deleted
    Yes. I am. I was trying to get ahold of her ALL WEEKEND, but she had work . . . apparently. . . . all weekend.

I just need a good 5 minutes alone to talk with her about the situation (she's not a stupid girl, and apparently it's obvious that I like her, so I'm sure she has put 2 and 2 together, she probably just needs confirmation. I could be wrong though) and then see what happens after that. and obviously, you guys will be some of the first people to know about the result of the situation.
    Well, in that case I hope everything goes well for you. Or at least if she doesn't feel the same way, that nothing changes.

Deleted
    Hey Galil, was it you who asked for random youtube vids a few nights ago(Or last night even)?

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Absolutely not.
    D: Fine. be that way.

Well, in that case I hope everything goes well for you. Or at least if she doesn't feel the same way, that nothing changes.
    Yup. I just hope, if she doesn't feel the same way, that we can remain friends. If she doesn't feel the same way i'm not gonna make a big huge deal over it, I just want to stay friend with her is all.

Now, if she feels the same way, hopefully we can find a way to progress our friendship into something more!