Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    1am...
    maaaaaaaaaaaaybe I should go to bed :I
    g'night y'all!
    Later man.

Time for me to get back to work. Bye!

New Drawfriends, and here I am, making Avatars and Siggy's.

http://daginni.imgur.com/all/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Sometimes I just lay in bed after waking up going through my usual websites and checking email on my phone. I'm really lazy.
    Yeah, me too. I don't really have a lot of websites to check though. Nothing interesting's happened lately.

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Later man.

Time for me to get back to work. Bye!
    Have fun storming the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    That sounds like a long painful thing to do.

That undercover mission sounds fun though.
    * Hugs Aryd
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

* Scrunchy face

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    okay so gak? Is that like...the whole fluffy pony thing from a while back?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    okay so gak? Is that like...the whole fluffy pony thing from a while back?
    No, during the livestreams of season 3, Gak commercials played almost constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    (Unrelated stuff)
    Out of curiosity, as you mentioned that you had a lot of the people here blocked, am I one of those people?
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    Turned 29 today.
    Cool.

You get any cool things? Like a walkman or a hula hoop?
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Ooh, there's a Mommernaut in the thread! How's it going Dembai?
    Walking to Mordor. 120.4/6230km
    1RMs: bench-111.1kg, squat-147.4kg, deadlift-158.8kg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    Out of curiosity, as you mentioned that you had a lot of the people here blocked, am I one of those people?
    If he doesn't answer you because he's AFK...

:ops popcorn::

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    This is the very reason why I do not play LoL or it's clones. Too much drama associated with it.
    No drama. Just me and a garrote wire.

If he doesn't answer you because he's AFK...

:ops popcorn::
    I wouldn't really make a big deal about it...
    [Steam]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    * Hugs Aryd
    No! Don't touch!
    I'm allergic to physical contact.

Deleted
    I gotta hit dem hays. Nighty ponies!

Quote Originally Posted by Anassi View Post
    I gotta hit dem hays. Nighty ponies!
    Good nigh, Nas.
    [Steam]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkFerret View Post
    Ooh, there's a Mommernaut in the thread! How's it going Dembai?
    my father in law passed away, and left a ton of debt, and a house that was filled to the gills with stuff.

My husband had to go back to work and I've been cleaning this hellhole with one of the aunts and she's such a piece of work. Very kindly, and seemingly human until you get her to talk about her brother, whom she has no kind words for. She's only there because he died before the inheritance from their mother could resolve. So she's in it for the money, and she doesn't give two fucks if her brother is dead.

So tonight my husband is showing up and he's just utterly devastated by this situation (and rightfully so), and I've got to relay to him all the shit she's said in such a fashion that it doesn't upset him. On top of that, I've got to get him to focus for the next two days. He's sick, and he's depressed as fuck, and I've got to pull a miracle oout of my ass that will make this situation NOT be volatile.

Oh and did I mention I've only got an hour to do so? (which is in roughly an hour and a half)

I still really have no idea how I'm going to do it. I'm pretty sure that no matter what I say, he's going to lose it at me, and not because he's a bad guy, but because he just wants people to stop thinking about money and just say something nice about his father. (we don't really have time for that, but I don't know how to make him understand it)

Ok, keep me away from Drawfriends. I made too many Ava Sigs. Currently have 4 images queued for Imgur and I think I am going to lose them.

Last edited by Daginni; 2012-11-12 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    my father in law passed away, and left a ton of debt, and a house that was filled to the gills with stuff.

My husband had to go back to work and I've been cleaning this hellhole with one of the aunts and she's such a piece of work. Very kindly, and seemingly human until you get her to talk about her brother, whom she has no kind words for. She's only there because he died before the inheritance from their mother could resolve. So she's in it for the money, and she doesn't give two fucks if her brother is dead.

So tonight my husband is showing up and he's just utterly devastated by this situation (and rightfully so), and I've got to relay to him all the shit she's said in such a fashion that it doesn't upset him. On top of that, I've got to get him to focus for the next two days. He's sick, and he's depressed as fuck, and I've got to pull a miracle oout of my ass that will make this situation NOT be volatile.

Oh and did I mention I've only got an hour to do so? (which is in roughly an hour and a half)

I still really have no idea how I'm going to do it. I'm pretty sure that no matter what I say, he's going to lose it at me, and not because he's a bad guy, but because he just wants people to stop thinking about money and just say something nice about his father. (we don't really have time for that, but I don't know how to make him understand it)
    people like that really make me lose what little faith i have in humanity. and i understand your feeling about this my granpda is having to take care of his mom and her other childern are sucking her dry of her money and waiting for her to die........
    soo heres hoping things turn for the best.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2012-11-12 at 12:26 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm so the pony game from gameloft isnt to bad (not experiencing any of the game breaking bugs people commented on).

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"