Quote Originally Posted by Dembai View Post
    I dunno, I enjoyed it a great deal. Made for some great time wasting after I had Ollie, but couldn't sleep.
    Well, it's a good game but isn't a classic like other Blizzard games. It has nothing on Diablo 2.

Also, personal gripe about it. They screwed up Diablo's character design. He looked like a WoW demon chick more than he looked like the badass devil from the older games.

But with that said. I am not playing anymore games that follow that game model. The Multi-player RPG Game that allows you to level (Borderlands, Diablo and so on). I always get left behind by my friends and once I do, I will shelf the game a few hours of solo play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    What are you still doing up?
    Getting distracted by flash games.

An event starts in half an hour which I may check out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    People still play Diablo 3.

I mean, I honestly never finished it. But that's mainly because all the people who said "lets level together" basically power leveled through the entire game right after I went to bed, and I lost all interest in the game after playing it solo.
    Honestly, I'm only still into it now because I might be able to make some real money off of it. Running the same spots on Act 1 over and over on the chance I might land the big one. It's like fishing, except it's really boring and I don't really like doing it. So....it's like fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Honestly, I'm only still into it now because I might be able to make some real money off of it. Running the same spots on Act 1 over and over on the chance I might land the big one. It's like fishing, except it's really boring and I don't really like doing it. So....it's like fishing.
    Yeah... no thanks. I play a video game for fun, and grinds are not fun and are a good way to get your game collecting dust on my shelf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    Getting distracted by flash games.

An event starts in half an hour which I may check out.
    Alrighty then.
    Also found a Discord.

This is a hint to go back to discord.

I mean, I know people who like grindy games. Honestly, I used to like them to when I was younger. But now that I am working 80-100 hours every two weeks, not counting the fact I am on call for off-hour cases. If I am playing any game with any form of grindyness in it, I will instantly be turned off from it. I have shelved several brand new video games without finishing them because of their grindyness.

With that said. If the story is as deep as a puddle and only serves to keep the action going, I will also be tempted to shelf it.

Probably why I keep finding myself playing a lot of action-rpgs.
    Last edited by Daginni; 2012-11-22 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

I can vouch
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

Deleted
    Alrighty then.
    Also found a Discord.

This is a hint to go back to discord.
    Not so much a fan of that human Discord.

The avatar I'm using now has probably been one of my most favourite avatars so far. Doubt I'll be changing it any time soon.

The avatar I'm using now has probably been one of my most favourite avatars so far. Doubt I'll be changing it any time soon.
    Human Discord. Q from Star Trek.

The Ponies are basically Picard and the Crew.

You will never watch a Q Episode from TNG the same way again.

Deleted
    Human Discord. Q from Star Trek.

The Ponies are basically Picard and the Crew.

You will never watch a Q Episode from TNG the same way again.
    I've never watched Star Trek, but I know that Discord has a lot in common with Q, with them also being acted/voiced by the same person.

Deleted

I am feeling much disappointment.

Deleted
    I am feeling much disappointment.
    I could say the same about you using Trixie.

Deleted
    I could say the same about you using Trixie.
    That's a shame.

I've never watched Star Trek, but I know that Discord has a lot in common with Q, with them also being acted/voiced by the same person.
    Well, Discord is basically exactly the same as Q, right down to the way he 'blinks out'. Maybe not as a deep of a character as Q, but still.

Past that, I never was much of a Star Trek fan. The Next Generation however felt like the most non-trekkie friendly Star Trek to me. I watch it with my dad as a kid, and in my opinion is one of those TV's shows you should watch before you die. Hasn't aged terribly ether. There are some things that have a "90's feel" to it. But overall, really good show.

Well, Discord is basically exactly the same as Q, right down to the way he 'blinks out'. Maybe not as a deep of a character as Q, but still.
    That's because his character was intentionally based off of Q.
    [Steam]
    3DS Friend Code: 2509-2629-0987 | NNID: Sanics
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Quote Originally Posted by Sonic Raindoom View Post
    That's because his character was intentionally based off of Q.

But you're treating this like some great revelation that no one's made before.

You're weird.
    [Steam]
    Formerly known as: Sonic Raindoom, Sir W Reginald Armchair, Sir William R Armchair

Deleted

You're weird.
    That has already been established.

You're weird.
    I answer your quote with another quote.

* With surgical precision. I boop my own nose

That's what they want you to think.
    [Steam]