1. #74461
    The Patient Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    reminds me of cry of fear.
    [IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120307130817/afraidofmonsters/images/thumb/e/ef/Faster1.png/180px-Faster1.png[/IG]
    maybe even more terrifying because it's being done to the best pony.
    cherry streamed that once... I didn't watch it very attendant tho. The blog is based on a fanfic afaik (I could serach for the name of the fic, if so desired). I really like the art style and that the blog is so cute and weird at the same time :/

  2. #74462
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,559
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    True. I'm still bitching because I don't think they should be number one, because they get the benefit of not playing a conference title game. And yes, I know that means that a team like Florida shouldn't get the opportunity either since they're out of it.
    I think Oregon should be 3. But thats me.

  3. #74463
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    "competitive TF2"

    And somehow, IT GETS FUNNIER EVERY TIME I HEAR IT
    Somehow, that reminds me that I maybe should give DOTA 2 a shot, but has anypony around here played that game?
    Belief can become reality!

  4. #74464
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Somehow, that reminds me that I maybe should give DOTA 2 a shot, but has anypony around here played that game?
    yes

    it's horrible

    play League of Legends instead
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    deviantART | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  5. #74465
    The Patient Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    But what if you already have those?

    Morning ponies.
    good night over here <.< I hope that I wont get sleepy ...
    how ya doin' azma?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 01:15 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    yes

    it's horrible

    play League of Legends instead
    LoL is horrible too actually :/
    and yet I'll reinstall it one day...

  6. #74466
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    yes

    it's horrible

    play League of Legends instead
    Well, that casual thought got quickly shoved off the rails.
    Belief can become reality!

  7. #74467
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    LoL is horrible too actually :/
    and yet I'll reinstall it one day...
    League of Legends is like ambrosia when compared to the garbage that is Dota 2.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    deviantART | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  8. #74468
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    League of Legends is like ambrosia when compared to the garbage that is Dota 2.
    Except this ambrosia is really dull and always the same.

  9. #74469
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Except this ambrosia is really dull and always the same.
    Okay, really, I'm talking about LoL here, not Dota 2.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    deviantART | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  10. #74470
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Somehow, that reminds me that I maybe should give DOTA 2 a shot, but has anypony around here played that game?
    As far as mobas go I guess it's pretty cool. I'm not very good at or like mobas, though. So I'm probably the worst person to give an opinion on it.

  11. #74471
    The Patient Azmaria's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Hakugyokurou
    Posts
    226
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    good night over here <.< I hope that I wont get sleepy ...
    how ya doin' azma?

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 01:15 AM ----------


    LoL is horrible too actually :/
    and yet I'll reinstall it one day...
    Well technically its night where I am but its my morning . I be good kinda sleepy though.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.
    3DS FC- 5455-9493-0221

  12. #74472
    Field Marshal Djoron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Weyard
    Posts
    95
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Okay, really, I'm talking about LoL here, not Dota 2.
    Dota doesn't have this shitty metagame-chain around it's neck.
    Sure some champs are better on certain positions, but it's nowhere near to this despisable horror that haunts LoL for so long already.
    Especially pesky because I can only play support and sometimes ranged carry or I have to deal with flaming people and afk'ers and leavers if I do the same instant mid/top writing shit everyone does.

    I hate this about LoL so much since so long. The fucking metagame is just disgusting.

  13. #74473
    Blademaster Mr Klocko's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Under a rock
    Posts
    30
    League of legends is good. The original dota is good. but DOTA 2 is horrible.

  14. #74474
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    Dota doesn't have this shitty metagame-chain around it's neck.
    Sure some champs are better on certain positions, but it's nowhere near to this despisable horror that haunts LoL for so long already.
    Especially pesky because I can only play support and sometimes ranged carry or I have to deal with flaming people and afk'ers and leavers if I do the same instant mid/top writing shit everyone does.

    I hate this about LoL so much since so long. The fucking metagame is just disgusting.
    Yeah, dota has shitty everything else.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    deviantART | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  15. #74475
    Herald of the Titans Vetali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Washington, Land of Rain
    Posts
    2,559
    You guys should know better than to reply to shitposting.

  16. #74476
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    You guys should know better than to reply to shitposting.
    Well if we were going to stop replying, then your post would be the last post.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    deviantART | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  17. #74477
    The Patient Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    League of Legends is like ambrosia when compared to the garbage that is Dota 2.
    I never play any Dota so I can't really judge that.

  18. #74478
    Bloodsail Admiral kortin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I never play any Dota so I can't really judge that.
    Coffer made me play it, it was like playing Zelda 2 when you have Majora's Mask available.
    "The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

    deviantART | "The cold never bothered me anyway." | Kortin's Music List!

  19. #74479
    Brewmaster Pvt Hudson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Halloween Town
    Posts
    1,439
    The meta is going to change when Season 3 starts. Slim lined items and more build paths for champs.

  20. #74480
    The Patient Goriq's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by azmaria View Post
    Well technically its night where I am but its my morning . I be good kinda sleepy though.
    the "long" car drive made me a bit sleepy and I'm awake for 18h already. hmhm usually I'd get sleepy after like 24h+ but I guess it was the car drive.

    ---------- Post added 2012-11-25 at 01:29 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Coffer made me play it, it was like playing Zelda 2 when you have Majora's Mask available.
    I never played any Zelda games either. CHANNEL YOUR HATE I don't care.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •