Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Considering I heal a shit load on my monk with my roundhouse kick, I suppose I'm quite capable of solo'ing old content. I'll try it later on...

I do rather well as my Bear tank soloing things like wrath heroics and early cata dungeons like BRC on normal mode. Not to mention they are beaaaaaaaarssss.
    ~Alexstrasza runs in, gets frozen for the ENTIRE battle then realizes she can breathe fire, jumps out, lets YOU kill him, then steals the spotlight with the whole BRAVE SOLDIERS THANK YOU FOR AIDING ME crap and goes on her merry way.
    Then again THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A EARTH ASPECT But then thrall GASP Takes Deathwings chin and becomes the new NELTHRALLION!

~Edit~ My past self must be some sort of a prophet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilly32 View Post
    I have an 85 lock I havent touched since like the first week of Cata when Blizzard butchered them. What spec would I use? Demo?
    Actually destruction is pretty amazing for soloing stuff now. Great passive healing + ember tap + huge hp pools with sacrifice.

Anyone tried anything with Monks yet? Also dont see how Locks would be so good. I remember their pets blow at holding threat and you have no way to dump it on them like a hunter with infinite misdirects. They also seemed A LOT more squishy than Hunter pets. But I only played one during Wrath and deleted him when Cata started because they destroyed the class, especially destro

Well, I play a pally tank and I've found that they have pretty good survivability, what with the cds, word of glory and that one passive bubble. But I've only played a pally tank extensively, so not sure if I'm correct or have just a biased output.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Marksman hunter, with Chimaera's shot to heal you for 3%HP on every CD, and 2 pieces of Tier 5 (Rift Stalker Armor), so your attacks heal the pet.
    15% of your damage is converted to pet healing.
    And of course a tank pet, and Spirit Bond talent.
    That's really not needed anymore.. Just roll hunter, get a spirit beast and u win everything!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to try anything, but I have a feeling I could solo really well with my mistweaver monk. I'm currently only 87 (having leveled from 1 without RaF :I ) leveling as windwalker but when I have a strong elite or rare to kill I switch to mistweaver, the passive healing from damage and the instant chi-costing heals (chi wave) are amazing and the dps output is decent.