Question about Tablets

Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right section to talk about tablets, but if it isn't I'm sorry.

Anyways recently, I've been looking into tablets, I want something that I can search the web, watch hd videos, maybe listen to music, type up documents and most importantly read ebooks on it. I think I've become the type of person who wants to read books on a tablet instead of the traditional way of reading books.

So does anyone know any good tablets out there that can do all does things ^? Or could give me a list of good tablets?
    *I don't want an apple product.

I was just looking at Samsung and Asus's tablets they look pretty cool.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    There are plenty of choices but a couple more mainstream ones that can do that are Kindle Fire (and Kindle Fire HD) and Nexus 7. Microsoft Surface is also coming up within the next few months I believe and that works great for those things as well.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I personally use the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and it works pretty well. Hasn't had any problems and it does everything I got it for (read books, watch videos, surf the internet when my Chemistry professor is being boring, etc). I haven't used any other tablets though, but this one works really well.