Pet Glitches and pathing isssues in MoP

A few of my guildies hit 90 pretty quickly in MoP and have been farming the 5 man heroics for gear ever since, and we've come across some amusing pet issues and LoS issues, some stand out so much that we can't believe they were not fixed in the beta.
    Has anyone else come across amusing pet/hunter related bugs.
    Anyways two of the bugs that come to the top of my head are
    1. Gate of the Setting Sun. The first pulls on the terrace are bugged all to crap, even though the mobs are standing in front of you and you can target them you and your pet have LoS issues with them. Also off and on all the way through on fights on the wall your pet seems to have pathing issues when attacking.
    2. There is also one of the dungeons that both on Reg mode and heroic when you are descending the round about stairs, and after killing a few mobs, your pet takes off running right past mobs and seems to be heading towards the boss area, without you attacking or targeting anything.

Those really were not meant to be complaints, just LoL moments, as I've found most of MoP content to be fresh and enjoyable so far.
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.

Deleted
    pet armor...why is it so low ? my pet keeps dying...;s even with mend pet / spirit mend up :S that is my issue :P

Deleted
    Yes, pet AI seems a bit weird tho, it assists now every damn target.
    Well it is ment to be like that, but it is a bit annoying.

And my pet keeps dying aswell in solo combat. This used to be different. Perhaps having 1 tank pet ain't a bad idea! :P

Pets do seem a bit squishier to me, which is frustrating having to constantly keeep mend up up when a lazy healer isnt healing my pet in heroics.
    I ended up switching back and forth from silencing shot ans wyvern sting when extra CC was needed. With trap + wyvern sting made larger tougher mob pulls easier, or saved me from dieing if something patted into my path. A lot of things also had enrage abilities which could be tranq'd off of them making them hit softer. Witht a tank pet, and glyphed for better mending it made lvling as BM easier at leaste.
    Say what you have to say, not what you ought.
    Any truth is better than make-believe.

tenacity specced with glyph of mending= tank 20 mobs

pets got squishier but its easier to change them to fit your needs now