No audio to my TV through HDMI

Hey Mmo-Champs.

I got my HTPC setup completely today to plug it into my TV and bang, no audio.
    I'm using HDMI for the audio, it says it's their in the nvidia control panel but clearly it doens't work. I can't 'enable' anything, nor set anything to default.

When i look through the custom installation options of the newest driver there is clearly no HD Audio (Confusion?)
    http://imgur.com/KrMfk

Any options? Because I have no idea..

Deleted
    might sound stupid but I guess you have right clicked the speaker icon in the notification area, went to playback devices and set HDMI output as the default device?

Ive compared the drivers of my 560ti and gts 250. On my 560ti I have Audio drivers, yet when I go into control panel and custom installation as shown in the pic no HD audio drivers. I believe this is the issue as no real HDMI output has displayed. Ive tried 2 different drivers with no luck. The most it has is realtek HD Audio, which obviously isn't it.

---------- Post added 2012-09-29 at 02:01 PM ----------

So i guess all in all, what im saying is no GTS 250 drivers that I've downloaded (The latest, and 296) have HD audio.... On my main computer which has monitor speakers it has Nvidia High Definition Audio whereas on my HTPC it does not...

Deleted
    pretty sure the gts 250 doesn't support audio through HDMI? you need to use a SPDIF cable from the GPU to the motherboard. i assume you have done this?
    Last edited by mmoce6d6d6a277; 2012-09-29 at 02:10 PM. Reason: whoops

Just starts installation then says not compatible with my current hardware.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Faulty Mitchell View Post
    Just starts installation then says not compatible with my current hardware.
    ya sorry I posted the wrong thing. check my edit.

No.

/COMPLETE FACEDESK
    I dont have one, so never thought of it.[COLOR="red"]
    Last edited by Faulty Mitchell; 2012-09-29 at 02:17 PM.