Serious RAF question

hey guys
    i only signed up here to ask this pretty much because i did NOT want to wait on the phone with blizzard for an hour+.
    ive searched everywhere but i cant find the exact answer. most were about both accs being frozen.

i currently have an active account and another frozen account (game time ran out) which i want to activate.
    Can i RAF that account even if its under the same e-mail.
    for expample - my e-mail is my_email(at)hotmail.com
    and i have say, 4 accounts in that email WoW1, WoW2, WoW3 and WoW4.

WoW1 is the active one, MoP etc etc, credit card subscription, WoW2 is the frozen one which already has toons on it. i want to add time to WoW2.
    is it possible to RaF WoW2? Or do SoR or something along those lines?
    thanks guys

No. RAF has to be a new account.

RAF has to be a new account, but you can use the Scroll of Resurrection and boost 1 of your toons to 80, if your 2nd WoW Account has been inactive long enough.

Deleted
    You cannot RAF an existing WoW account, but you CAN RAF your own existing battle.net account. You will have, as you said, WoW 1, WoW 2, WoW 3, etc., listed when you log in with your battle.net username and password.

The advantage of this (other than convenience) is that you can send heirlooms and instant mail across those accounts as they are bound to your battle.net account.

As people have said RAF needs to be a new account, but you can attach it to your battlenet account. You can scroll of Res if your second account if it has been inactive since before March 4 2012.