We only need a (or a spree) world first abusing a HotW rotation to have this talent be neutered (probably replaced) for the reason, that they "wanted to get rid of passive stat boosts, and found out, that most take HotW for 6% stamina/int/agi".
And those occasional uses you see in heroics? Well, probably because they're not hard anyway and either someones was sleeping or there's just no damage going around.
If this existed for Ragnaros heroic P3, it would've been a lot of easier back then
---------- Post added 2012-09-30 at 05:40 PM ----------
To be honest, I still expect to use NV more often, but I think HotW is a great and creative talent with some killer potential.
6% stamina and agility makes it almost mandatory for guardians, and being able to more effectively DPS on a tank swap mechanic isn't a bad thing.
Last edited by Kujako; 2012-09-30 at 11:54 PM.
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.
60k dps as resto says hi
Im using it as feral and im outdpsing most casters with just wrathspam :] and i got loads of mastery that gives 0 to help wrath so think i could do alot more with haste/crit instead
I absolutely love this talent, despite it's long cooldown. I'll point out some reasons why with application in PvP and PvE for the narrow minded people from the perspective of a Feral druid.
- Using it basically makes you unkillable 1v1 and even against 2-3 people. Rejuv can crit heal for 50k, NS + HT can crit heal for 250k.
- Another good use is now Wrath does a MASSIVE amount of damage, I've average 140k crits on full Contender gear players. I've actually hugely out damaged other ranged classes with this by just spamming Wrath.
- Shifting into bear form with rRjuv basically makes you a raid boss once again. You won't be dying against melee anymore.
- A raid cooldown for healing. If you can spare DPS or be forced to survive a high damage phase, this will outheal any other healer capability simply by spamming your Rejuv on everyone.
- I've found that slapping all bleeds up and using this followed by Wrath spam, I've noticed it being a decent DPS increase, not much but still useful, especially against ranged favored encounters.
- Shifting into bear can provide the group a 45 second backup tank. Prevents wipes and stress on healers.
All this and not to mention a good, solid DPS and survivability boost.
DoC is still going to be a DPS increase for both good players and on favorable fights where you can tunnel more efficiently but not for all.
Last edited by RaZDaZ; 2012-10-01 at 04:45 AM.
it's a remnant of 5 years ago when hybrids were hybrids
back when wow was still an MMORPG
It sounds pretty good to me as Feral, in fact I wish the cooldown was a little shorter. The switch to tanking option will not be that useful in 5 mans unless you have a BR for the tank but in Raids that aspect will be quite useful. Remember all those bosses where melee twiddle their thumbs while only the ranged could DPS, well now you can DPS too. I hadn't heard the 6% was not working, pretty huge bug to make it into release.
Back in later Beta in season 12 gear as resto i had 250-270k crits with FBs on NPCs and something around 180k to players, note this was in Full season 12 Epic gear. as far as i know this talent hasnt been nerfed/buffed since then so i expect to get same results on live (in similar gear).
Also wraths did 200k crits as well on NPCs while talent is active.
i7 4770k 4.6GHZ................................................ ¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨
OCZ Arc 100 x2 (240g) RAID 0.........................°º¤ø„¸? Druid ,„ø¤º°¨
Kingston HyperX 8 gig 2400.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨ For Life! 0¤ø„¸
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 OC.......................... ¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸ ¨°º¤ø
i would defently like the talent as a tank to cast rejuvenations, and as a cat its still great todo some ranged dps sometimes when standing in melee is to danagerus (like to much shit on the floor or whirlwinds and such)
so i personaly realy like the talent
TREE DURID IS 4 PEE
reju in bear form? hello? Am i going through to poster? hello increased stats? hello, are you really that narrow sighted?
However, I guess the talent will be nerfed soon. This is just OP.