10+ Year Old Account

Weird internet...

So, my internets being odd, everytime i come onto MMO-Champ it keeps asking me if i want to save "jload.js" from some "pixLadsafeprotected.com" and as I've never heared of it I cancel it, any ideas on wtf it is? o.O
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

15+ Year Old Account
    Not exactly, but I think you should run Malwarebytes. Sounds like some spyware trying to run a bit of Java.

Deleted
    Yea, run a malware check, i use Microsoft Security Essentials, it a free antivirus from Microsoft that also does malware.
    If you have a legit Windows cdkey you can download it, it finds alot of viruses the others on the market wont.

Good luck!

15+ Year Old Account
    Based on what we've seen, it's probably a misconfigured ad server from one of the ad networks trying to give you the ad as a download instead of displaying it. If so, it's probably not dangerous, just annoying.

If you can, give us a screenshot and let us know what ads are on the page, and I'll pass it up to the ad guys to see if we can get them to remove that ad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the replies guys, but oddly it seems to have gone away for now, if it comes back i'll get a screen shot of it for you
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!