Page 84 of 131 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    did you use the last release ?
    there's a little error of parenthesis and it can be optimized. Try this one:
    Code:
    icy_veins,if=time_to_bloodlust>180&((buff.brain_freeze.react&buff.fingers_of_frost.react)|target.time_to_die<22),moving=0

Deleted
    I can´t edit APL, because it cancels import : /

# Unable to generate profile from: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte.../Pete/advanced

# Unable to generate profile from: http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...on/pete/simple
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2013-09-02 at 04:47 PM.

Deleted
    thanks, I will check it but can take some times.

Those scale factors look suspect. Isn't that higher than both Fire and Arcane, meaning that Frost would be the new "go-to spec once I get the gear"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    Those scale factors look suspect. Isn't that higher than both Fire and Arcane, meaning that Frost would be the new "go-to spec once I get the gear"?
    Arcane and Fire's one increase too.

I will do more test tomorrow and give some result.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    Arcane and Fire's one increase too.

I will do more test tomorrow and give some result.
    Ah, I I haven't kept up with simC as much lately.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Methusula View Post
    That would be my dream come true. If that did become the case (I guess fire crit soft cap?), let's not speak of it aloud, lest they nerf us before we ever enjoy a period in the spotlight.

I want to see Vykina play frost on a heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Akraen View Post
    That would be my dream come true. If that did become the case (I guess fire crit soft cap?), let's not speak of it aloud, lest they nerf us before we ever enjoy a period in the spotlight.

I want to see Vykina play frost on a heroic.
    Well it would make some sense if you think about it.

If Frost was the best scaling spec, it wouldn't be OP in PvP due to lower ilvl gear. If you go into rated PvP with PvE gear, it would get scaled down. So we would have Frost as a strong PvE spec while not being IMBA PvP.

Its just the thing that simc overvalues frost by quite a bit margin.. around 20-25% compared to live..

Deleted
    When 5.4 will be out, it should be interesting to test SimC accuracy. Need time and stick condition.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm OK with the fact that SimC might over-value Frost (still I don't know why), or mage in-general.

Deleted
    One of our Warriors found a bug with Skullbanner (Skullbanner snapshotted dots). Maybe this is one of the reasons why casters (Mages) are simmed so high.

Combustion definitely snapshots banner, of that i'm pretty certain.. Not so sure about other dots.

Deleted
    I´m not entirely sure about Combustion and Banner, because you can´t snapshot Combustion with shatter in Deep Freeze for example. I guess you mean, inital damge with ignite is "snapshotted", but Combustion ticks cannot be snapshotted. Dots like our Bombs, Ignite (don´t crit) or Pyroblast are definitively not snapshotted by Skull Banner. The second Skull Banner fades, dot crits tick 20% lower.

I´m not entirely sure about Combustion and Banner, because you can´t snapshot Combustion with shatter in Deep Freeze for example.
    Well, I meant that combustion crits are generally higher than 2x for me when i pop it with banner up. Otherwise it'd hard to explain things like this:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...?s=3659&e=3687 (not sure if it will open though, if it doesnt, 'zoom in with data' on that pull burst "mountain")

10+ Year Old Account
    Did somebody try glyphed FFB as filler on ptr?

I was curious, so I tried and it seems like an " up " for me ( on a single dummy ,with self buff + 300 food, intel flask, 4p T16 and no BL). I know that my FB is 1,37 sec cast and FFB 1,54 sec but I gained like 10 k dps.
    I play with ~ 350 ms so maybe it's the reason but who knows ?
    What is was certain is that i did'nt loose any FFB procs with FFB as filler. But I altered time with only 2 Fof ( since I couldn't save FFB procs anymore)

However I did only 5 test, so it's maybe just luck.

The gameplay was simple and I felt like I had 8P netherwind set again. ( old good time ^^)
    Last edited by Sombrelune; 2013-09-03 at 05:05 PM.

Deleted
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1...2Combustion%22

[23:57:53.808] Israfael Combustion Kazra'jin *197292* 120% (Skull Banner)
    [23:57:54.293] Israfael Combustion Kazra'jin *164410* 100%

As I said, inital damage is of course 20% higher (if you build your ignite with crits only), but tick crits from comustion are only affected if skull banner is up.
    Last edited by mmocc7076034c2; 2013-09-03 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah the topic of this discussion was more about the skull banner bug in simc :P

Deleted
    From what i know, Skull banner just add +20% critical's damage to all crit. Can you explain me the problem with DoT ? (by e-mail if you prefer)
    I will see if there's a problem with it.

- - - Updated - - -

A little search show that creit damage are calculate dynamically in SimC. So no bug apparently: https://code.google.com/p/simulation...detail?r=17435
    And even if it was the case, it should have impacted all DoT spec (Drood, Spriest, rogue, etc). It's not the case apparently.

Deleted
    yeah bug is fixed, our warrior reported it