10+ Year Old Account

Live streaming...

So I want to get into live streaming, but I lack the internet to do it and the ability to get the internet to do it.

Is there a way to coerce an internet company to bring their service to you?

TWC is literally about 300 ft away from my house, and they won't extend it unless I pay them like $3000. Bullshit.

They are missing out on a good 30-40 households that ATT currently have control over and only distribute a maximum of 6M down/1M up.

I want to livestream so bad... like I feel like I would be really good at it. I play really well at my class and my set of friends I play with would provide a lot of entertainment for viewers.
    Call me House.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sad but true, you almost have to take into consideration what ISP you can have where you live =\

You can buy a good router/nic card, tweak with tcp settings to tighten up, but not much more then what your isp has..

I'm paying for a 15/10 and Im getting like 5/0.2... call, complain.. (not) fix.. repeat..

Try lowering your FPS in xsplit, 26 is as low as id go.

You might be able to stream 720p at 26fps with a 1mb upload.

Other than that of course you can always lower the resolution, but anything lower than 720p generally looks terrible in fullscreen, but at least you could stream.