Deleted

Wierd Clockproblem

Hey,
    So... For like a month on my computer at work my clock has been acting up.
    Apparently its now 2012-08-14 14.24... Actually it is 2012-10-02 07.27 but hey, who am i to argue?
    I try to change it to the real time and it changes back, i cant set it up to sync with a internet clock cause i dont seem to have that setting on my computer.

What can fix this problem?
    This means alot of problems, like:
    My email dosnt fix correctly in the "Sent mails" map, they are datestamped with this date.
    I cant get on websites like chrome.store and gmail.com cause it gives me a warning about my date not being the same so i get a security warning.

I have run Microsoft Security Essentials and i seem to have no viruses, how can i fix this?
    All our computers are linked up to a server that gives everyones computer the time, but mine dosnt seem to work.
    Everyone has the right time except me, its very, very wierd.

Anyone know what i can do?
    THis is driving me completely nuts and i have tried whatever i cant think about.
    Been scanning for viruses, been changing the time manually (it changes back) and so on, nothing seems to work.

Thanks in advance!

10+ Year Old Account
    If the clock is too far out it can have trouble syncing. Go into your BIOS and change the time from there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    If the clock is too far out it can have trouble syncing. Go into your BIOS and change the time from there.
    Didnt even concider changing it in the BIOS /facepalm
    I will try that and come back and tell you how it went.

Deleted
    Change the timezone the pc is set to in Windows control panel. Windows syncs once a day i think to an internet clock so unless the battery on the motherboard is died then its the timezone setting restoring it to the wrong time.

Deleted
    Changed it in the BIOS, it worked for like.. 2 mins then it reset again, its always the date 2012-08-14, superwierd.
    And the clock never goes between any hours other than 14-15, so the clock goes to 15.30 max (aprox) from 14.00 (aprox).

Anyone have any ideas? :/

Is your computer at work part of a domain? If so, the time is controlled by the domain controller. Is anyone else having this problem?

Could also be a bad/dying CMOS battery.

Deleted
    Can also add that on facebook etc i have a wierd imageproblem that started happen at the same time as this did.
    It looks like the pictures are corrupt but they obviously arent so it have to be something wrong.
    It might be connected to my issue with the clock, i have no idea:

---------- Post added 2012-10-02 at 02:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    Is your computer at work part of a domain? If so, the time is controlled by the domain controller. Is anyone else having this problem?

Could also be a bad/dying CMOS battery.
    Yes it is, but only i am having this problem wierdly.
    Last edited by mmoc9bd0832d21; 2012-10-02 at 01:10 PM.

You might have a virus. Images not showing up while browsing is normally caused by a registry key being altered, and viruses often do that sort of thing.

(Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307239)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noteworthynerd View Post
    You might have a virus. Images not showing up while browsing is normally caused by a registry key being altered, and viruses often do that sort of thing.

(Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/307239)
    It was cause the timecode of the website and the timecode of my computer wasnt even close to matching.
    I finally solved it with you guys help, thanks so much!!
    This is what i did:
    I removed myself from the domain (i can still access the things i need to) and then reset my watch again in BIOS.

Thanks again, much love!