Thread: PowerAuras help

10+ Year Old Account

PowerAuras help

Hey guys I've had to swap to weak auras because I couldn't figure out how to make Chi and Jade Serpent Statue to show in power auras. I LOVE power auras and am having trouble with weak auras so I really want to swap back. Any way I can make my chi show in power auras and show an aura when my statue isn't up? cheers

Deleted
    Chi is actually a buff, if I remember correctly. Have you tried tracking that?

As for Jade Serpent Statue, I'm not familiar with how it works. I'm fairly confident you could track it in PowA5, but I'm not sure about 4 (which I assume you're using).

10+ Year Old Account
    Chi is a resource like holy power, and the statue works like totems but I tried the totems section and it didn't work. Is PowA5 on WoW interface? I'll have to go check it out

Deleted
    If you can live with it still having bugs. I'll PM you the link.

EDIT: And I still remember chi also being displayed like a buff last time I played my monk. Have you tried?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-10-02 at 05:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    If you can live with it still having bugs. I'll PM you the link.
    Which beta is that for?
    I don't think I managed to grab the latest beta before it was taken down on wowinterface.

Deleted
    Same, im using the one that came out around august with the new UI, I keep checking the PA curse website but still says
    The official 5.0 release will be ready in a couple of weeks time for general testing. Until then an unofficial patch is available here.