10+ Year Old Account

Ports in Acherus: The Ebon Hold

Dear Bliz,

Please put SW or Org portals in DK Central. It would be MOST appreciated.

On that note, I have my hearth set to SW on my DK. But when I recently use it and suddenly realize I need to go to Acherus and then want to go BACK to SW. It's a tad annoying. That and we have ports to just about everywhere! Why not make ports to SW and Org in Acherus?

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear DK,

This is not the place that Blizz will see anything. If you want to legitimately suggest something, official forums.

Also, do the other classes have special ports in their areas? The druids and monks. I don't think they do, but another alternative is to handle it like the monk thing where if you cast it again it returns you to where you were originally.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Dear DK,

This is not the place that Blizz will see anything. If you want to legitimately suggest something, official forums.

Also, do the other classes have special ports in their areas? The druids and monks. I don't think they do, but another alternative is to handle it like the monk thing where if you cast it again it returns you to where you were originally.
    Dude, it was a humorous comment.
    I don't honestly expect Blizzard to read every WOW forum. These days I don't even expect Blizzard to listen to their paying customers! Are you this serious all the time?

Being able to return where you came from would be very handy indeed, could swap weapons while lvling or such then far easier, maybe even change runeforges midraid without holding the raid for 15 mins.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only problem with putting SW/Org portals in acherus is that DKs then have what is basically a one minute hearthstone back to the major cities, as you could just deathgate from any location and then take the portal if you hearthstone was on cooldown, or set to somewhere else.

Apparently they only want mages to have that.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Hatetobeu View Post
    Dude, it was a humorous comment.
    Topic != Comment

Deleted
    I don't feel the need to have portals in Acherus tbh...

Normally, it would be nice. The whole waiting an hour (now half, now 15 minutes) just because you had to buy your new spells was a bit of a pain. With the introduction of auto learning spells, it's not as bad unless you need to runeforge.

Either way, I either tab out or go quest until my hearth is ready, then I gate, do my business, and hearth back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Dear DK,

Blizzard actually reads MMO-Champion and a few other sites from time to time. Not as often and intensive as their own forum, but they do use us for intel.

It would be nice if Death Gate worked like the monk's teleport. You cast it outside Acherus, it takes you to Acherus. You cast it inside Acherus, it takes you to the closest graveyard to where you came from. But not a big deal, you only go back to runeforge.

It would make sense to make our portal a two way gate so we could just pop back where the initial gate was popped.

First off its a 15 minute cooldown,

If you go from SW to Acherus, do what you need to, then hs back to SW and need to go back again,

Its simply because you've forgotten something, your the one to blame, and blizzard shouldn't have to implement a system for it,
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate