Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    fighting the trash on heroic, we got a http://www.wowhead.com/item=86043 last night. wowhead even list it as a "zone drop"

Trinkets (Healing, Tanking & DPS) & Patterns.

Deleted
    Yep, we had two trinkets last run. Ah and one pattern.

Got the caster DPS trinket last night (making 2 trinkets in that lockout). im pretty sure they are zone drops now world drops.

496 epic patterns for LW/BS/Tailoring all drop from MV trash. On-use trinkets that are identical to all of the Shado-Pan trinkets drop from MV trash as well.

WoWhead reports heroic versions of those trinkets but it is likely that they do not exist, as there were heroic version of Cataclysm raid trash drops in the game files that never actually dropped.

Last week we had a 489 strength trinket drop with haste use. I icon is a horse so we thought it was a mount lol

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    496 epic patterns for LW/BS/Tailoring all drop from MV trash. On-use trinkets that are identical to all of the Shado-Pan trinkets drop from MV trash as well.

WoWhead reports heroic versions of those trinkets but it is likely that they do not exist, as there were heroic version of Cataclysm raid trash drops in the game files that never actually dropped.
    I was gonna buy the shado-pan trinkets before i read this post. Now i think im going to wait. We had epic patterns and an intel trinket and a tanking one. Didn't know it was identical to the rep ones.