Thread: Sha of Anger

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Sha of Anger

This boss is completly crap. These world bosses are so nonsense. Why not making a voa so everyone gets a chance to kill it.
    In my realm here is guilds doing this boss 10times in a week and why? Because they wont let others to recive any extra loots. I've been trying this Sha of anger now 13 times total and always our grp has lost it.

Worst idea ever blizz.

Deleted
    The tagging game?

Deleted
    that is a pretty cool idea if you want to buff your shot at server first.

You can probs tag it tonight when they are raiding :P

http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attac...ard-stupid.jpg

Pictured: fun, according to Blizzard
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2012-10-07 at 06:47 PM.

Deleted
    This was the norm in vanilla and TBC, actually having to throw some organisation and network with the realm to get into World boss kills. Can't just stand in Dala/orgim spamming trade to get them fast epics now! At least I'm no longer on a realm with insane russians who managed to gank the world bosses no matter the time.

Quote Originally Posted by T Man View Post
    You can probs tag it tonight when they are raiding :P
    I'm having a raid tonight too so can't.

And only thing why this a bad idea is that every damn spell has atleast seconds delay it's not about my comp or internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayreon View Post
    http://www.fohguild.org/forums/attachments/mmorpg-general-discussion/219115d1349242976-wow-5-0-when-its-ready-not-blizzard-stupid.jpg

Pictured: fun, according to Blizzard
    Use thumb notes please ^^

On my server which is dominated by hordes there haven't been an alliance guild killing it yet i think. It's always camped and theres about 3 horde raids trying to tagg it at the same time.

ive noticed it brings the elitists out in people. had a guy on my server spamming in general for people and was only accepting lvl 90 despite the fact that a group of 87s downed him the other day and the fact that theres only like 10 lvl 90s on my server at the moment and the fact you can have up to 40 people.

needless to say that guy never found enough people to down him
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

People whine cause they want world bosses and not something like voa, blizzard does it. People then whine it not instanced and they can't kill them.

How can blizzard win? Patience, there is no way they will farm it forever.

They really need to change at least Sha.
    Let everybody who participates get loot, this tagfest is just retarded.
    They also need to either make him scale depending on how many people are in the zone, or give him a significant flat buff, because as of right now, he's a complete joke on medium-high pop servers.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post
    People whine cause they want world bosses and not something like voa, blizzard does it. People then whine it not instanced and they can't kill them.
    so why not just give the kill credit to everyone like they already do with named quest bosses? especially when the loot is individual?

Deleted
    I love Sha, sincerly I've always found really boring VoA/BH bosses: get in, nuke, loot, get out... I mean, now there is more fun, even in a PvE server... I downed him at my 2nd try (1st try was tagged faster by horde, we tried to wipe them but alliance kept nuking him so basically we've let the horde win because they kept corpse-running).

Stop whining and deal with it, it's so fking fun (even if I'd never kill him).

Quote Originally Posted by Italiandk View Post
    I love Sha, sincerly I've always found really boring VoA/BH bosses: get in, nuke, loot, get out...
    And ur saying Sha isn't get in nuke get out boss?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Janir View Post
    And ur saying Sha isn't get in nuke get out boss?
    Nope, actually you don't have to get it and get out :P

What I mean is, there is more than that. You can really fight each other for this boss, even if the boss has been tagged because you can wipe the group that tagged him and have a chance to get him down with your group, or vice-versa. I find this mechanic more interesting than VoA/BH ones. After all this boss in linked directly to PvP, don't forget that VoA was in WG and BH was in TB and you had to win the fight for those zones in order to be able to queue for related bosses.

I understand there are bigger problems in a high populated server or in an unbalanced server but to me it's just fun.

I've had more fun dropping in and popping CDs on Alliance healers than almost anything else in this game.

Deleted
    This design is just retarded on any server with population. Hardest part is getting it tagged to your group which sadly has nothing to do with skill.

Oh man, world bosses functioning like world bosses always have.

Be glad it doesn't spawn once a week like they used to, and you have REAL alliance/horde interference along with some silly debuff that prevents you from zerging it.

/back in my day...

Deleted
    Yes, it is pretty terrible. A complete zerg lag fest. I just sit watching my screen freeze, and strangely, I don't die because the boss is a joke. And this is in place of a new VoA or BH. :/

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dietrik View Post

How can blizzard win? Patience, there is no way they will farm it forever.
    Oh, here's an idea that might no have occurred to you. Don't swap one out for another. That's the issue.
    And it's not taking up any resources. Blizz CAN have a new VoA or BH AND have a world boss, because the world boss is just a tank and spank that requires no real development time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sareth View Post
    Yes, it is pretty terrible. A complete zerg lag fest. I just sit watching my screen freeze, and strangely, I don't die because the boss is a joke. And this is in place of a new VoA or BH. :/

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 04:25 PM ----------

Oh, here's an idea that might no have occurred to you. Don't swap one out for another. That's the issue.
    And it's not taking up any resources. Blizz CAN have a new VoA or BH AND have a world boss, because the world boss is just a tank and spank that requires no real development time.
    That's not true at all, the VoA boss needs somewhere to live.

so basically you guys have shitty computers that can't handle all the spell effects so its bad...nice