Deleted

Exclamation [A] Experienced Tank looking for Raiding Guild

Hello,

I'm an experienced Prot Warrior looking for a friendly guild that will be running Mists Raids frequently, hopefully in heroic.

I have raiding experience dating back to pre TBC, with my tanking career starting on a Prot Paladin during tier 4. After dabbling with mage during early TBC I made a return to tanking but was not happy with the state of Paladins in TBC and rolled a warrior instead, which has been my main since Trial of the Crusader.

I have Skype, Vent , Mumble and Teamspeak installed on my computer, and a perfectly stable connection. I am a sociable player who is friendly and contributes to discussions in /g without being 'that' guy we all know who drowns the channel out constantly. I turn up to all raids I have signed for with optimised gear, food/pots and having revised the encounter to a point where I feel comfortable leading where nescessary and advising other players.

Outside of the game I am a 24 year old English-speaking IT Professional from the Northwest of England. I am available most evenings thanks to my extremely understanding girlfriend who is happy for me to play extensively (so long as I keep her supplied with a steady stream of Jigsaw puzzles!)

If you would like to learn anything else about me or have an application form you would like me to look at please feel free to contact me.

Armory : tinyurl.com/Brohamarmory

Many thanks,

Andy

Deleted
    A shameless nudge.