Druid Form Shifting Equipment swapping macro

I'm looking to create a macro which will allow me to switch from kitty to caster form, equip a spell power weapon, cast Heart of the Wild, cast a moonfire, cast a wrath, then re-equip kitty weapon and change form back to kitty. Little bit of extra dps when taking on bosses with aoe affects I have to be clear off.

I am useless at this sort of thing and would appreciate any help anyone could give. Everything I have tried so far is failing miserably. Is this even possible, do they allow it. I am willing to spam the button to achieve it but would like it ideally to be sequence to stop once back in Kitty form

Thanks in advance.

Not sure why would you want to do that though. As a Feral or Guardian you get Nurturing Instinct which converts AP to Nature SP, so swapping to a caster weapon is not necessary, it's about the same damage. Also, Moonfire as Feral/Guardian deal so little damage that's not worth casting it because it's Arcane damage and it's not affected by Nurturing Instinct (which is lame in my opinion, but well..)

Also, switching weapons causes GCD, so it' might end being a dps loss.

That said, there's no way to switch weapons through a castsequence macro (not that I'm aware of). So this is the only thing I can think of:

#showtooltip
    /equip [nostance:3] Caster Weapon name; [stance:3] Cat weapon name
    /castsequence Heart of the Wild, Moonfire, Wrath, Cat Form

Hello and Thanks for your help.

I think you are a little of the line of what I am looking for, but you were totally right about moonfire.

The spellpower weapon does seem to produce a good dps boost for me.

Anyway, in case it helps anyone looking for something similar in future this is what I have settled on.

#showtooltip Wrath
    /cancelform
    /equip Gustwalker Staff
    /cast !Heart of the Wild
    /castsequence Wrath,Wrath,Wrath,Cat Form(Shapeshift)
    /equip Spear of Xuen

Thanks again