Issues with Chi not reflecting correctly..

Has anyone come across issues with chi saying that it is either 3-4 stacked then casting abilities which use 1-2 chi and receiving a message saying that you do not have enough to use this ability?
    I run x-perl and have attempted disabling the add-on and regardless if its running or not I am still seeing this message. This is becoming a little troublesome as I raid heal and as ev1 knows seconds can mean DEATH!!!
    Please if possible could someone provide me with a thread or other info on this issue if it is a known one, thanks guys.

I have had issues with this as well with the standard interface, but almost always when I'm alone and out of combat. Havn't noticed this yet in dungeons/raids

happened to me once or twice while healing TBC dungeon.. Never seen it as tank though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaeon View Post
    In tbc everyone wished they were playing vanilla. In cataclysm everyone will wish they were playing wotlk.
    ^------True story!!

10+ Year Old Account
    i too have had this issue, almost alwayshappens to me at least once or twice while healing in a 5-man group,

usually it occurs at the beginning of combat where i appear according to my standard UI to have two Chi, but one has expired out of combat, and so when i try to cast a two Chi ability (like zen sphere) i cannot do it.