[H] LF 10m Guild with balanced PvE and PvP

So me and my friend really want to get off of our current server, but we don't really know where to go. I play a warrior and he plays a mage, and we're looking for a guild that can clear PvE content while also being competent in PvP. We don't really care what server you're on (unless it's really dead) and we might even consider switching to alliance. (highly unlikely) We don't need a group of people that clear HM every week, or a full group of High Warlords, we just want a fun environment with cool people that are also pretty good, but not extremely elitist about it. Both of us are pretty experienced, and have been playing since about halfway through Vanilla. We're open to learning new things and working with a team.

If anyone would like to pick us up, my battletag is DeftCursor#1626, or if you prefer my skype name, Dakota_Holm. (if you send me a skype request please include your reason) Once again, we're not the best players ever nor are we looking for the best players ever. We just want to have a good time playing the game we love.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Deftcursor; 2012-10-04 at 01:53 PM.

SHE LOOKED LVL EIGHTEEN is a 25m adult raiding guild on Eonar we push end game content will priding ourselves on a hardcore ability with a softcore schedule.

raid times

tues , weds, thurs

9-12:30 EST (Never go over times or add days)

www (dot) slle (dot) co

More than just a wow guild

~Try
    Raid Leader / Community Coordinator
    real ID : benker1000 at aol (dot) com

Draconic Order is a 10 man raiding guild on Dragonblight. We are a mature, small guild. We raid Tues, Weds & Thurs 9pm -11:30 pm eastern time. We also have a few members who like to pvp. If you are looking for a new home to enjoy the game we just might the place for you. You can contact me at Bruiseheart1 at gmail com

Hey, <Team Animosity> is currently recruiting ALL DPS and do not currently have a Warrior. We are also looking for a good Mage. We are working on Heroic Content.

Raid Days: Tues/Wed/Thrs/Mon 8 pm – 12 am EST
    Loot System: Loot Council
    Raid Size: 10 man
    We use Mumble

Current Progression:
    MSV: 1/6 Heroic

Recruitment Needs:
    >> Tanks: High
    >> Heals: Low
    >> DPS: Ranged, Pref. Warlock/Hunter/Druid
    *We are always accepting exceptional players for core spots, regardless of our posted needs.

What We Expect
    Attendance – We expect our raiders to make 95% of our raids.
    Attitude – One overly negative attitude can ruin the atmosphere of a raid. We are looking for people who can shake things off, accept constructive criticism, and who are eager to raid.
    Mumble – All raiders must have mumble and a working headset and mic.
    Performance – Raiders should always perform to their best. They are expected to enchant, gem, and reforge with the best resources available. Know your rotation and use cooldowns properly, etc.
    Social – As a member of <TA> you’re expected to be polite and friendly with the guild.
    Our Website – Raiders are expected to regularly check and use our forums. We expect raiders to post absences and review posted boss strats in advance.

If you feel that we’d be a perfect fit for you, please apply at our website.
    www.TeamAnimosity.Enjin.com

For questions, feel free to message us in game:
    Fairladyz BattleTag: FairladyZ#1731
    Karizmah
    Xeverus