Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Syfy View Post
    How do you struggle to survive on Onyxia? I did it this weekend, she couldn't get me down below 85% health.
    It's a walk in the park now.
    Last time I did Onyxia was straight after reaching level 90 with 1 piece of heroic loot. That might have been the problem there, although the rest of my post still stands for other places. Our survivability went down regardless, and things were a lot easier at 85 in BiS Dragon Soul gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovan View Post
    Last time I did Onyxia was straight after reaching level 90 with 1 piece of heroic loot. That might have been the problem there, although the rest of my post still stands for other places. Our survivability went down regardless, and things were a lot easier at 85 in BiS Dragon Soul gear.
    i readed the posts where you explained it , so didnt replied , cos the motivation is valid . Tho on some stuff you exagerate , need yet to test everything but much stuff is lot easier now and by a lot . secondary stats or not .

Hp increased , and also dps . I mean if it was a decent fight vs 1 BT boss (screw his name atm ) now i can burn trough with 1 single vanish and even that almost at the end .
    Also mount hyjal . And some older raids . I admit some stuff may be easier with a great energy regen , with higher crit or avoidance and so on .

But rlly 400% health pools or having under half a million makes a difference . Also the dps . imo ...