Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Ok, I am finally convinced that people on the internet just like to complain. Blizzard has tried their hardest to fulfill all of your complaints yet you keep complaining. I'm convinced that there is nothing blizzard can do to stop the whiners. The funny thing is that the majority of the whiners DON'T EVEN PLAY WOW. Please just go back under whatever bridge you came from and let us enjoy our game. MoP is hands down the best expansion to date, and blizz just keeps on surprising me. Brawlers guild sounds like loads of fun. I love having single player content to do because sometimes I like being alone. Thank you blizzard for putting out in my opinion the best game I have ever played. If you keep this up I will never go outside again :P.

Quote Originally Posted by elitenls View Post
    While I don't disagree that pet battling is an awesome addition to the game; I don't think that word means what you think it means...
    Agreed. I spent hours grinding for a rare ooze. I gave up. It was boring. I'm glad they added this. My uncommon can become a rare one.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Agreed. I spent hours grinding for a rare ooze. I gave up. It was boring. I'm glad they added this. My uncommon can become a rare one.
    Yup pretty much. No matter what new stuff they give people they'll always whine. Maybe threatening to stop making content would get...a quarter of the complainer's attentions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoah! That's crazy. They are working on Patch 5.1 on the PTR already? That's insane fast. If Blizzard works on patches this fast in the future, I'll never have time to go back to the other MMO's I play. I'm surprised, but I'll wait for things down the road. That boost back to 10 million + subscribers must have given them a big moral boost.

Deleted
    Brawlers Guild? Depending on difficulty sounds more like Blood DKs guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Uhm, where's my DotA (MOBA) Battleground?
    They scrapped the idea and are making a stand alone client now.

Deleted
    i am starting to feel trolled here:

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Look we get it, you hate everything single thing in WoW other than raiding
    how can you say that when in my last post I stated:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlok View Post
    new daily hubs, scenarios and all that is fine, as I said I am looking forward to it.
    you really dont get where I am going with my posts, maybe you should stop reading them alltogether. they will just make you angry if you dont understand what youre reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    4.1 was a lazy patch, pure and simple. You can defend it up and down, but it existed only to keep the fanbase from losing it waiting 7 months for Firelands.
    dont worry I will never defend 4.1 patch. I think 4.1 was the beginning of the end that led to blizzards subscriber loss during the last expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekosom View Post
    So I ask you, WHAT ARE YOU COMPLAINING ABOUT?
    I am not complaining about anything. I said that any content patch that does not include a raid is not a real content patch in my opinion. This is a definition and not a complaint. I know that this was just an anouncement and we know very little about what actually will come in 5.1.
    Again if you had read my posts then you wouldnt have to go all captain caps lock on me but here you go:

I didnt diss anything or anyone. I said I am skeptical about this patch because it can be very good but it can also be very bad. I said it again here because you seem to need a few attempts at reading a post in order to understand what people are actually saying.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 12:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    5.1 is a minor content patch.
    5.2 will be a Raid patch.
    5.3 will be minoir.
    5.4 will be a Raid patch.
    And etc.
    Stop QQ. We gonna get raid every 4 month. And minor patch every two month!
    I wish you were right but this is just complete speculation and not a reasonable one at that. If MoP lasts lets say 18 months until a new expansion comes out then according to your calculation we would be at patch 5.9 after 16 months. Do you really think there will ever be 9 content patches during one expansion? I highly doubt it.

Going to love this with my DK

i am starting to feel trolled here:

how can you say that when in my last post I stated:

you really dont get where I am going with my posts, maybe you should stop reading them alltogether. they will just make you angry if you dont understand what youre reading.

dont worry I will never defend 4.1 patch. I think 4.1 was the beginning of the end that led to blizzards subscriber loss during the last expansion.

I am not complaining about anything. I said that any content patch that does not include a raid is not a real content patch in my opinion. This is a definition and not a complaint. I know that this was just an anouncement and we know very little about what actually will come in 5.1.
    Again if you had read my posts then you wouldnt have to go all captain caps lock on me but here you go:

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 12:37 AM ----------

I wish you were right but this is just complete speculation and not a reasonable one at that. If MoP lasts lets say 18 months until a new expansion comes out then according to your calculation we would be at patch 5.9 after 16 months. Do you really think there will ever be 9 content patches during one expansion? I highly doubt it.
    Not speculation. Blizzard have said numerous times about MoP that they want to make the patch cycle faster, with more numerous patches. However to be fair, they said the same in Cata, and we all know how that went. One would think, however, that they have learned their lesson and step up their game now that they actually have to compete for it; if there's one thing the Cata subscription drops showed, it's that they can't get away with such an abysmal content release rate.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

Aw, crap. I was hoping to have an Alliance and Horde character at 90, having completed all the quests, before Pandaria had any changes made to it.

My Horde is only 88 and my Alliance is still 85 x.x This was...quick.

Deleted
    omg, I can't wait for Horde vs Alliance conflict pushing forward. So much interesting stuff to see between now and raiding Orgrimmar.
    I really hope Blizzard will keep the fast pace of patches through whole of expansion, this is really good for players and a game.

Deleted
    This is amazing, blizz FTW

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    Aw, crap. I was hoping to have an Alliance and Horde character at 90, having completed all the quests, before Pandaria had any changes made to it.
    The way they phrase it, it seems that the changes will only be there for people who have already reached level 90.

If you go to Krasarang Wilds, there are a couple locations there which are currently empty, and most likely those will be converted into the new quest hubs.

We've also had some indication from interviews that the blood elves and the Reliquary faction is going to be involved in the Horde side in this patch, and that Lor'themar Theron (who?) would be doing something.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Silver View Post
    Whoah! That's crazy. They are working on Patch 5.1 on the PTR already? That's insane fast. If Blizzard works on patches this fast in the future, I'll never have time to go back to the other MMO's I play. I'm surprised, but I'll wait for things down the road. That boost back to 10 million + subscribers must have given them a big moral boost.
    They actually have been working on Patch 5.1 and 5.2 simultaneously since work on 5.0 started finishing up. They're essentially working two patches deep now, instead of just one at a time, as was the case before. Plus preliminary work (namely art and story direction) on their next expansion has already begun.

Also, to the guy who asked if anyone thinks they'd ever have nine patches in one expansion? They had 13 in Classic WoW, some of which were as small as a new BG or dungeon, while a few added new raids. Their development cycle is probably gonna be closer to that. They've indicated that they want new raid tiers every 4-6 months or so, with minor content patches in between.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 04:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by deviantcultist View Post
    I hope that they announce the Warlock faction at this patch.
    They did say they had some warlock stuff cooking and were hoping to announce it soon.

Council of the Black Harvest and Green Fire? I hope so!

Brawler's club sounds amazing. Dibs on fighting Brad Pitt XD

I hope unholy dks get one slightinsight, they are not looking attractive atm.

---------- Post added 2012-10-05 at 09:40 PM ----------

I got unholy dks get a littleinsight, frost is better than in every shape and form.

Deleted
    I said that any content patch that does not include a raid is not a real content patch in my opinion.
    And that is what I have a problem with.

So they could release a patch with 2 5 mans, 1 scenerio and a new BG and it would not be "Real Content".

So in your opinion Vanilla only had 4 "Real Content" patches? Even though they released 12 content patches.

This statement can be read as "I want a new raid every content patch".

I would much rather this was NOT the case.

I want the world to fell alive, I want constant changes I don't want 6 months of no change then a MASSIVE patch which is amazing, then we play through the new content and in 2 months we are bored and only running raids.

They have stated this is the aim (and that you will NOT get a raid every patch).

Will they manage to do it?

No idea but I really hope they do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Throrion View Post
    Not speculation. Blizzard have said numerous times about MoP that they want to make the patch cycle faster, with more numerous patches.
    yeah that part is correct. I was just pointing out that one cant say that we are guaranteed to get a new raid tier every 4 months, blizzard never stated anything along those lines and I think it wouldnt be possible for them anyway.
    I am all for new patches and the quests, scenarios and dungeons that come with them but I just know that any "content" patch that doesnt come with a new raid tier will look just awful compared to one that does.

Deleted
    People complaining there won't be new raid tier in 5.1 are crazy.
    It will come in 2 months time and we just had MV opened this week, with 2 more raids coming in about a month. If blizzard would release new tier in 5.1 it would made all this raids pointless as people would skip as much as they could to get better gerar from latest one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seref View Post
    Uhm, where's my DotA (MOBA) Battleground?
    Was never promised, but Cory Stockton said in an interview on The Instance podcast that the idea is in the works and they've gone from just on-paper design to actual prototyping.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a trap!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Whoa, that's quick. o_O
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn