[A] OMG! Everybody out!!!

US server Shu'halo Alliance Guild
    -----------------------
    Everybody out is a newer guild on Shu'halo for raiders on a casual schedule

we are looking for Fun active Members! If you are one that enjoys Achievement Runs and Awesome People EO Is the Place for you!

Though this is a newer guild that doesn't change the caliber of players. I am looking for players with experience that put in the time to do their research and to help other guildies if they need it.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursdays at 5:30pm Server

Loot will be distributed via Roll. (for the time being)

Our goal in Mists of Pandaria is to have as many of the raiders reach level 90 as soon as possible. Once this is accomplished, we will start off with a 10 man raid. We will break into two 5 mans, and farm gear from the dungeons until we are ilvl appropriate, or have the best in slot gear that we can get. Also during this time the guild will be helping the raider’s level up their professions to be more beneficial for raiding, i.e Alchemy for flasks, JC for gems etc. Once we have our 10 man geared up, we will begin content raiding, once we are satisfied that we have content under control, during off times, we will be helping the other guildies who are approaching level 90 with dungeons and gearing to get them ready for raiding.

Personality: We take the game seriously, but with a laid-back attitude. Everyone maintains a light-hearted attitude, even during progression. Overall our members are mature and pleasant to be around. We love getting to know people and hanging out.

A little about me: I have Been Playing WoW for the last 7 years I have Raided In BC, Wotlk, Cata. I work 37.5 hours a week and wow is what I do with the rest of my time.

The following list is classes that are still highly needed. Currently need 2 heals and 2 Rdps

Hunter (All Specs)
    Mage (All Specs)
    Shaman (Heals)
    Druid (Heals)
    Paladin (Holy)
    Monk (Heals/DPS)
    Priest (DPS)

Contact Information: Please Contact Myself (Piratehooker Or Theplague) or an Officer in game, for more information you can also post here Or E-mail me at Onlypiratehooker@gmail.com .I look forward from hearing from you. :-)

Also Guild Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/sh...Everybody_Out/
    Last edited by -Pirate-; 2012-10-17 at 03:02 PM. Reason: added my alt

This is not a Bump...