Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Darkmoon Rabbit respawn timer

Anyone know Darkmoon Rabbit's respawn timer?

About 5 hours, could be a bit more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanogan View Post
    About 5 hours, could be a bit more.
    On my realm (Drak'Thul EU) he was killed at 12:20, but he still doesn't respawn

On my realm too, someone stated he was killed 12:20-12:30 ish, but ive been there since 1pm and nothing have spawned yet. so i guess its pretty long, or pretty random.

Deleted
    On Outland EU we have been waiting since 3PM server time and no rabbit yet. Waiting...

Mal'Ganis is also awaiting a respawn. If anyone has seen respawn for the love of Thrall's Balls tell us how long it took.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

Deleted
    I'd suspect it to be similar to Outland/Northrend rares, with it having a chance to spawn after ~7 hours of being killed, and will definitely have spawned by the time 24 hours have passed. So after that 7 hour window of no spawn there's constantly a chance for it to spawn, and it will have for sure after 24 hours.

Either that or it'll be similar to world bosses like Kazzak, Doomwalker, etc, and could only spawn once per faire.

He was killed @ 11:20 am on C'thun, now it's 23:30 and no respawn yet, there is a raid camping the place for 12 hours now

Quote Originally Posted by Tente View Post
    He was killed @ 11:20 am on C'thun, now it's 23:30 and no respawn yet, there is a raid camping the place for 12 hours now
    I'm going to guesstimate an 8h respawn timer.

Deleted
    Outland-EU we are still camping. 10 hours and counting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Whisperwind-US, it died around 12:30 server and now is 8:39 and still not respawned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ hours on US-Sargeras and still no sight.

Mal'Ganis-US, died 11:00am now almost 11pm and still no respawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kekekz View Post
    Everyone hated BC, everyone hated Wrath, everyone hated Cata and everyone will hate MoP. MoP will become the new worst expansion and Al'akir or BoT will become the new "last good raid" or something stupid like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You're now blocked. Told you I was done with you. You want to pick fights over minute details as if this is the fucking presidential debate on a gaming forum.
    Enjoy.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quickest turnover reported is 5 hours. But there are people that have waited 12+ hours now.

Looks to be random with perhaps a minimum downtime of 5 hours.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Has anyone found where to get the grenade?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dargaron View Post
    Has anyone found where to get the grenade?
    I sent a BElfadin to go get the Holy Hand Grenade of Dawn's Blossom, but I don't think she understood common.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by sqicychiqotles View Post
    Mal'Ganis-US, died 11:00am now almost 11pm and still no respawn.
    We're still waiting. 11:46pm ST - over 12 hours and no respawn.

Anyone have an actual respawn time. There is alot of "Guesses" but no one actually has posted a live respawn. Stormrage-US Killed at 3:34 EST - I have no intentions of leaving until I see it spawn

10+ Year Old Account
    US-Ragnaros. Killed sometime between 7 and 8 am st and still no respawn (20hours+)

Deleted
    EU-Frostmane. Has now been 24 hours since it was last killed, and no spawn.