Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Gave Galleon a go myself, could only make it to 18% but I'm 10 ilvls below you. Prot 4 set + DP is just procsprocsprocsprocs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    Just got Galleon down solo
    Nice, I suspected this was possible but never managed to do it myself for various reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Animma View Post
    Gave Galleon a go myself, could only make it to 18% but I'm 10 ilvls below you. Prot 4 set + DP is just procsprocsprocsprocs.
    did you enrage it or something? I never lasted or had him alive for more than about 14.5mins if so that would be why...but since you lasted that long imo you killed it alrdy just didnt have the gear to beat the dps haha

I wiped around 11 minutes actually, just getting globalled by the amount of adds. Saying that I wasn't actually killing any of them, not sure if using cons every now and then to thin the numbers down might help a bit.

I wiped around 11 minutes actually, just getting globalled by the amount of adds. Saying that I wasn't actually killing any of them, not sure if using cons every now and then to thin the numbers down might help a bit.
    If you don't have something to hit just conc that alone will keep that adds down to a point where you keep around 400-500k veng but wont get gibbed

and Hammering them to keep debuff up every like 15 to 20sec

Quote Originally Posted by Jellospally View Post
    If you don't have something to hit just conc that alone will keep that adds down to a point where you keep around 400-500k veng but wont get gibbed

and Hammering them to keep debuff up every like 15 to 20sec
    Not sure if you considered it btw, but the 1 minute pandaria-only pvp trinkets from krasarang are up for every stomp. I was using it to great effect and never died to any stomps at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Went back and gave it a go with using cons to thin out the add numbers - killed it on the second try after my first attempt failing because I let EF fall off like a moron >.<
    http://i.imgur.com/TYpgVBB.jpg?1

Could def be good (i take it you used it) so it helps a lot to be able to use CDs for the bad DP rng / 4 set HP generation when shield falls and grats btw.

I probably will be too lazy to go get that but other people should go grab that if they want to solo galleon probably makes it a bit easier.
    Last edited by Jellospally; 2013-09-03 at 02:14 PM.

I have recently been trying some Dragon Soul and Mogu'shan Vaults solos and managed to kill Stone Guards, Normal Morchok, Normal Zon'ozz, Heroic Yorsahj, and Normal Hagara. I also had a 1% wipe on Ultraxion, but didn't have the patience to kill him...
    You will need an 2nd person to clear the trash on Zon'ozz.... If you don't it will pug out and disconnect you about 10 times.

Quote Originally Posted by chille View Post
    I have recently been trying some Dragon Soul and Mogu'shan Vaults solos and managed to kill Stone Guards, Normal Morchok, Normal Zon'ozz, Heroic Yorsahj, and Normal Hagara. I also had a 1% wipe on Ultraxion, but didn't have the patience to kill him...
    You will need an 2nd person to clear the trash on Zon'ozz.... If you don't it will pug out and disconnect you about 10 times.
    It's only the left-most big tentacle that bugs out - just spec ret and explode it before it can toss you.

It's only the left-most big tentacle that bugs out - just spec ret and explode it before it can toss you.
    Or just stay away from it. The grab only has 10-yard range.

What kind of gear do you need to solo Yogg 0?

I am also interested on Yogg 0, but Yogg 0 25 man. Is it solo'able? I could also two man it, actually. Does anybody know if it's possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I am also interested on Yogg 0, but Yogg 0 25 man. Is it solo'able? I could also two man it, actually. Does anybody know if it's possible?
    2 man is not even hard. Dunno about solo, never tried it on my paladin, soloed it on hunter though. Guess you can kill the constrictors with cons/LH, or can you bubble those? Cant remember.
    Volun-told - A supposedly optional event, award, assignment, or activity in which a person (or persons) are required to attend either by persons-in-charge nominating them or their peers expecting them to be there. The individual often has no say in the matter, and non-attendance in frowned upon.

I am so tired of seeing terrible people, being admired, for being terrible people.

High Overlord
    Saw a video somewhere (probly that was slootbag's vid) with Yogg25+0 solo. Gave it a try, but tbh its very frustrating fight. Even if I managed to get to portals (Sara shouldnt cast that insanity bolts/whatever below 30sanity, but sometimes she still does) I have so tiny sanity that 1 or 2 ticks from skulls inside ends the fight. That was in 20ilvls lower gear, but doubt if gear will change much here.

About Zon'ozz tentacles - managed to nuke the buggy one in retri. It grabbed me, but when logged back it was dead ;D
    Never thought to kill that from range tbh, thanks for the tip!

Heroic Stone Guard:

Avast | Signature by Pangcakes | YouTube Channel

Yogg 0 25man has been solo'd by a prot pally before. I gave it a few attempts and got dicked by RNG, Never went back to try it again, But i know its doable

Just got Heroic Stoneguard down myself right now. Uploading it to youtube atm. Just lost to Choice in dps and who killed it first

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/51u8cykc8toss8xp/ there working logs of the kill lol only took 13 trys not bad
    Until video is up...there is that

Guys one question, how are the Paladins compare to DKs to do solo stuff (not lvl 60 raids) ?

Thanks!

Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaxto View Post
    Guys one question, how are the Paladins compare to DKs to do solo stuff (not lvl 60 raids) ?

Thanks!
    DKs are usually better - and the difference has increased markedly since 5.4. Most of the commonly farmed mount-dropping bosses (LK, Yogg) are done much more easily as a DK.

However, paladins will almost always win on fights with high Vengeance levels/multiple adds/whatever (Heroic Stone Guard, Yor'sajh 25H, etc.)

The Timeless Isle Celestials should be soloable. Niuzao deals very low damage, no problem whatsoever as long as you don't stand in the way of the charge. Xuen hits like a truck, you don't want to try soloing him without a lot of SoO gear. Same for the Serpent, the incoming damage is just too high and mostly magical. The Crane should be soloable as long as you're fast about sprinting the hell away from the adds.

At the time when I visited the isle, there were no healers around, just a couple of dps who promptly got killed by everything. Results not completely conclusive but the basics wouldn't change in any case.