Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    It's really cool song, has this 80's taste to it. BUT saying that all the remakes, jokes, memes are just pathetic and not funny at all. The song is great, Psy is awesome guy, but everything people do around it is just lame.

Deleted
    Can't wait till this song fades away, along with it's fans...

It's just ponies man, they kinda get into everything, especially forums.
    Another reason why I love forums, where members with pony avatars are banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post
    Am i the only one who is sick of this song!!!? its literally everywhere.
    i always hear it on the radio, on youtube there are so many parody's and what not. even when im not looking for it i always happen to see it atleast once a day. When i go outside people have it playing in their cars or in stores where they have music on.
    it makes me mad !#$E#$#$#%

Or do you guys actually like the song?
    anyway /end rant
    i feel the same about mop

10+ Year Old Account
    The song's not that bad. I think it has a catchy tune at least. Also, I think it's a nice change of pace for "trendy" songs instead of Justin Bieber or Rebecca Black.
    And now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Can't wait for this stupid song meme to die out. I can't even turn on my car's radio without hearing that stupid overused meme.

Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    It's just ponies man, they kinda get into everything, especially forums.
    i really don't get why, or how
    it's just... small horses, pictured very cartoony, and well... childish

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 05:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Can't wait till this song fades away, along with it's fans...

Another reason why I love forums, where members with pony avatars are banned.
    i wish this forum was the case

It was funny the first time I saw the video for it, now I hope it dies a slow and painful death and doesn't become the cancer MLP and its fans are.

It's like crazy frog - the song isn't funny, catchy, amusing or in any way desirable to hear unless you are a moron who needs to fit in with whatever is trending; the sort of guy who replaces his ipad with a newer model after 6 months.

It's mostly girls who like it anyway, and it's pretty well understood that girls listen to music in a different way to men, ie they don't actually listen to the music but rather they listen to whatever their friends are listening to in order to fit in with them, hence crap music going viral.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like it and love the dance

I only hear it on the radio a few times a day when I do a lot of driving, way less then I hear a lot of other annoying songs so that may be why I like it so much. Also I enjoy the dance

Deleted
    Crazy frog never had concerts...

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys really hear it that often? Compared to other songs I hear it a lot less.

15+ Year Old Account
    Before watching videos in this thread I had never actually heard that song or any variant of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kromtar View Post
    Before watching videos in this thread I had never actually heard that song or any variant of it.
    I wish i was you

It's bad but still better than say Nicki minaj(sp?)

I rank it below Nickleback.

Deleted
    It's brilliant! Currently #1 over here

Deleted
    Its on while watching this thread. How awesome is that.

But on a more serious note: Have you heard "music" these days?
    Atleast someone admits hes making bullshit music for the money instead of claiming hes "trying to enrich the world".

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Its on while watching this thread. How awesome is that.

But on a more serious note: Have you heard "music" these days?
    Atleast someone admits hes making bullshit music for the money instead of claiming hes "trying to enrich the world".
    Hahaha. This is very much why I like PSY.

He doesn't pretend. He knows it's popular, he knows it's corny and trashy. He just makes it because it lets him live his lifestyle.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

I find it less bothersome than american/british pop songs, call me maybe, girly biever, spongebob minaj or ponies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the song. I much rather hear that then Bruno Mars or Nicki Minaj blasting on people's radio's or their cars, annoys the shit out of me their music sucks ass. I don't even understand what Psy is singing in Gangnam Style and I enjoy it more than our own music in the US.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe