Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Mythic Hans and Frans Solo

Unfortunately it seems a bit buggy (you can check mage and DH threads for similar complaints) so you can see I died after the achieve popped and game recognised i killed the encounter but you can see in the screenshot 1 of them still has health bar above his head (maybe cause i was tanking them against the wall) and their corpses actually despawned right after the kill.

But all things considered i got the achieve and my save says they are defeated so I will count it! Quite a tough fight, where I had to learn how to do the tough phase roughly halfway through without potting or lusting to save those to burn at the very end. Barely beat enrage timer (they actually were enraged for a few seconds). 90% stagger is quite powerful though. 175k hps or so.

more more mythic WOD with tectus

fairly easy just make sure you kill 2 medium at same time and pop pot/lust last phase.chi torp helped get out of pillars at end but TL may be better not sure.

Sorry didn't get around to updating - nice job guys!
    See here for my own Mage solo (and sometimes other classes too.)
    And also see this document for my efforts at listing solo kills of every class. Please do not hesitate to message me if there is some kill I have failed to record.

Mythic Twin Ogron

Statue to outrange as many enfeebles as you need and then bring them together to cleave burn (you still only want to take 1 enfeeble though, its 700% more dmg taken on mythic, so make sure cornermonking and watch out for arcane whirlwind while you have debuff)

Mythic Ko'ragh

Easy one shot, didn't push to add phase once.

Mythic Imperator Solo

Very fun fight, 14 minutes 15 seconds kill. 2nd intermission phase with the reaver+2 warmages was a bitch and mainly last phase was a pain and dps race, i have some secrets i won't reveal but I will say diffuse magic can get rid of the healing debuff so keep that talent in mind for a bunch of solos you attempt.

too lazy for screenshots since it was mostly easy stuff

just normal mode, puts monks at 10/13 total. (gorefiend,zakuun,archi remain)
    will go do most on heroic in time but some will be tough like tyrant and iskar
    archi on both norm and heroic whenever i can get a damn mirror

Normal Fel Lord Zakuun

Original plan was to do this as Windwalker, getting the xuen cat to tank the 1st soul cleave to add a bit more time to the burst check. This went fine but I couldn't survive with the befouled debuff to finish the boss off. 15% was my best attempt and someone actually good (and geared) at WW could get it done im sure.

Then a super obvious plan unfolded very slowly, started off with statue and niuzao and then I realised I only needed the statue lol. You get the statue to tank the first 2 soul cleaves (so you stand there for like a minute doing nothing) and then you start burn from basically the start of the armed phase, I was able to push him to 30% just before the next soul cleave in just a couple of pulls so nothing of an insane dps check as an ~882 brewmaster (even forgot to equip my kara neck again).

Fairly fun puzzle to solve. 11/13 normal HFC with 12/13 coming whenever I get this damn MoTB to do archi with.

Mythic Iron Maidens- Representing the monks in the soloing scenes pretty well

Gruul is technically possible in dps check but too much dps needs to be sacrificed in order to survive the fight.
    Blast Furnace not doable due to mechanics (mind control etc.)
    Blackhand I haven't looked at yet. Plan to.

Not a kill but some prog

First time to hit p2, p1 is fairly intense, gotta look into some more mechanics to sort some things out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enak101 View Post
    Mythic Twin Ogron

Statue to outrange as many enfeebles as you need and then bring them together to cleave burn (you still only want to take 1 enfeeble though, its 700% more dmg taken on mythic, so make sure cornermonking and watch out for arcane whirlwind while you have debuff)
    Did you have any attempts where you tried taking the second Enfeebling Roar? How did those turn out?

Quote Originally Posted by Veiled Shadow View Post
    Did you have any attempts where you tried taking the second Enfeebling Roar? How did those turn out?
    I believe i tried that a few times but quickly got to my full strategy, in current gear (880+) im sure you could take 2 enfeebles but it was impossible at the time I did this fight, even just 1 was fairly big damage. It is 700% per after all.

enak, do you use Gift of the Mists for soloing or is it useless?
    Also what do you think on stacking lots of crit for multiprocs of crit healing/Celestial Fortune since the more crit you have the more ofter procs overlap?

Always use Black Ox Brew, I believe I tried gift of the mists at one stage for m thogar but even then it wasn't worth, it's basically useless the way it works.
    I don't change stats from raiding pretty much, i guess technically more crit would save you from sub 35% health a bit more often but you really just gotta play around the whole 35% thing anyway, really the whole crux of monk soloing comes down to hp and orb management.

Deleted
    I tried finding it here in the thread but don't see anything about it - how do you guys solo heroic sha of fear 25?

Quote Originally Posted by Illiphar View Post
    I tried finding it here in the thread but don't see anything about it - how do you guys solo heroic sha of fear 25?
    I would guess "murder it stupid quickly"
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

Deleted
    Thank you.

Should I be soloing wod content as brm or ww?