Page 35 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannoob View Post

That's extremely terribly dreadfully awfully deadly tense.
    (Explications on youtube page)

Now, H LK 25 will probably be funny.
    Terrible UI o.O

Ontopic:
    Armory?

Deleted
    Ontopic:
    Armory?
    I added it, sorry. Ilvl 509 when I killed this... dragon?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reLik View Post
    Xuen always taunted the Lich King for me. Maybe there is a trick I do not know to prevent that to happen, so if I don't have aggro on the Lich King I will get grabbed.
    Suppose you could always taunt back?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyuubi87 View Post
    Suppose you could always taunt back?
    Xuen's taunt has a 5 second CD, so I don't think that will work.

If you have aggro on a raging spirit or shambling horror when the val'kyrs come out you won't get picked up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post
    Xuen's taunt has a 5 second CD, so I don't think that will work.
    That's a possibility, but maybe you can time it with the grab, the Monk taunt that is

That's extremely terribly dreadfully awfully deadly tense.
    (Explications on youtube page)

Now, H LK 25 will probably be funny.
    Good job on it, although I do have some criticisms.

You made that fight terribly difficult for yourself, by extending the fight in places, you could have done several things to make it easier (mainly to do with amalgamations / tentacles).

Also, your UI is quite badly designed, and you click at least some keys which is generally a big no.

I couldn't see a target of target frame anywhere on your screen, chat box is too big and the buttons are in the way of seeing the encounter.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Deleted
    Yohassakura, I'll give a reply point by point ,

You made that fight terribly difficult for yourself, by extending the fight in places, you could have done several things to make it easier (mainly to do with amalgamations / tentacles).
    The most difficult fight that I ever did, by far, that's sure ! The worst isn't the number of attempts (163), but the fact that all the attempts weren't a question of equipment, only of attention *Seriously, why is this cat playing with a packet of tissue between me and my screen ?*
    Make this fight easier was a worry, obviously, but if I didn't observed particularities on the amalgams and on the tentacles, that's since I didn't had a lot of problems with them. Of course, it was possible to target the Corruptions, but that's useless cuz I see their health when my mouse passing on these tentacles. More, I know that they die with 3-4 Keg Smash, even if, crits can be annoying = more amalgams = more damages taken.

Also, your UI is quite badly designed, and you click at least some keys which is generally a big no.
    You are right
    However, I'll try to explain, to defend myself.

Personal frame : I moved it when I reached Nefarian, since that was the first encounter with incredible damages (never I took 90k vengeance before this ! with ilvl 491). The objective? With my bartender4 management, it was a way to see my life/energy and my Cooldowns in the same time. That's better to gather the informations in the same corner of the screen.

Target frame : To the right of the character frame, that seemed a good idea for battles with precise phases (ex : Yogg Brain, Ragnaros stacking, H Beth'tilac...), and I like to see the boss dying .

Recount : Recount dps or recount heal, regarless, That's in the middle but that can be anywhere. That's just an information for the spectators, and for me, if it was a good or bad try (crit RNG).

Tell Me When : Just under all the spells, that's useful to know how many vengeance I have = more important heals and damages = different dps/survival rotation.
    The Guard absorb is important too.

About the mouseclick, that's true.
    Perhaps, I always mouseclick for the CDs (or the cast spell Lightning... I always forget his name ). That's a way to differentiate the Cooldowns (and laziness).
    Anyway I mouseclick for a few spells.

I couldn't see a target of target frame anywhere on your screen, chat box is too big and the buttons are in the way of seeing the encounter.
    Your eyes can't see through walls ? Mine can

But I agree, my interface can be unpleasant.

Finally got lk25 hc!
    youtube user: Maebylicious for video, would be nice if someone can post it here.

also working on rag10 hc (20% best, not phase 4)
    and stone guards 9% best, tho i will get it next week np.

Maebylicious EU-Auchindoun for armory

Having scanned through most of this, I saw many people mention soloing Ulduar 25 as both WW and BrM, however I did not see many state I level it was done, anyone know what gear level Ulduar 25 becomes soloable? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Maebyflex View Post
    Finally got lk25 hc!
    youtube user: Maebylicious for video, would be nice if someone can post it here.

Very nicely done! I shall see if I can do what you have done

I haven't really been soloing stuff cause I havent been playing WoW as much. But I'm getting back into it since my guild is raiding again. I'm BrM MS, MW OS. So what all can Brewmaster solo?
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Maebyflex View Post
    Finally got lk25 hc!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...cious/advanced

gz!

Deleted
    Gratz on LK 25hc kill! I'm guessing enrage is by far biggest issue?

About the mouseclick, that's true.
    Perhaps, I always mouseclick for the CDs (or the cast spell Lightning... I always forget his name ). That's a way to differentiate the Cooldowns (and laziness).
    Anyway I mouseclick for a few spells.
    I bind everything, but that's mostly out of habit from PvPing. I can see clicking some things for PvE, but man, clicking roll seems like a bad call, that seems like a button you'd need to get to really fast sometimes lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halifax View Post
    I bind everything, but that's mostly out of habit from PvPing. I can see clicking some things for PvE, but man, clicking roll seems like a bad call, that seems like a button you'd need to get to really fast sometimes lol
    Roll is sometimes bugged on Spine = fall = wipe.
    More, never use a roll on an enrage cuz you can't do anything during the rolling.
    That's for the soloing

For the PvE, roll is useful if you need to kite a boss, but never use it if you are not in danger since you must have a stable and safe position for the CaC(s).

Generally, roll appears as a very special spell. If you know how to use it, it can be a good thing but if you don't know how...
    Nevertheless, I hate the PvP so the context is not the same.

Otherwise, well done for H LK 25 !
    This boss is a dpscheck with a lot of subtleties to squeeze dps.
    However you could dps more with the adds in your back (vengeance) and if you provoke the boss to Xuen.
    Little things... anyway I enjoy to see that you scratch damages by vengeance with Diffuse Magic on the infest !

That's right Puri, for example Hodir 25. 32M 8 minutes Berserk is easy with MV spec.

If a robot hits the boss, he gains 5% life. Keep your CDs for the heart. Keep CDs to survive to the enrage if that's necessary (lot of vengeance ).

I did ICC 25 with my druid but I can probably speak for the monk :
    Marrowgar = 25 normal doable, 25hc impossible
    Deathwhisper = 25 normal doable, 25hc doable
    Gunship = only doable on 10 normal, and maybe 10hc with a godly management
    Saurfang = 10 doable, 10 hc doable, I don't think that 25 is doable with our dps today.
    Then you can go and kill the dogs for the Precious Ribbon. For me, he looted in 25 players difficulty.
    But if you love the soloing
    Festergut = 10 normal doable, 10 hc doable
    Rotface = 25 doable, 25 hc doable
    Putricide = 25 doable, 25 hc doable
    Blood princes = 25 doable, 25 hc doable
    Blood Queen Lana'thel = 10 doable, 10 hc doable, 25 doable
    Valithria = 10 doable, 10 hc doable
    Sindragosa = 25 doable, 25 hc doable
    LK = doable in all the difficulties, but 25 hc requires an insane dps. I'll probably try this encounter in a few days.

Otherwise, I continued Cataclysm soloing :

- Atramedes Heroic down
    - Morchok Heroic down
    - Halfus Heroic down !
    - Al'Akir Heroic 15%

And the better for the end , a video this time, since this boss is just insane :

I'll not detail the all strat, it's simply written on the youtube page.

In order of difficulty :
    Phase 1 = Very tense, destack at 12-13 with a rotation of Xuen and Zen Meditation, Fire Trap in the lava.
    Transition = Use Diffuse Magic to survive Son of Flame's explosions.
    Phase 2 = Hard but not as much as the first. Avoid engulfing flames.
    Transition 2 = Use Diffuse magic and keep one Son of Flame to gain time and kill the two Lava Scion.
    Phase 3 = ... don't die

Ilvl 501

Probably the hardest fight that I ever did, and probably nothing compared to Spine.

Edit : Always this vision of my gloves on the video

How the hell are you downing Magmaw? I cant seem to kill him. Im sitting at ilvl 499 and cant kill him in BrM or WW. Just taking too much dmg I've come to realize just how powerful Healing Orbs are with Vengeance but still taking tooooo much dmg regardless.

Deleted
    Run out of melee range and he ignores you lol

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    Run out of melee range and he ignores you lol
    You talking about Magmaw? Or someone else?

Deleted
    Extremeties,

Magmaw is really not easy, compared to others T11 boss (except lasts T11 boss and CoW).
    I can just help you with a few tips for the survival.

- Kill all the (little) worms as quick as possible.
    - Burst the boss during the head phase, don't forget to target his head, that's an help to heal yourself too. Generally, you use Expel harm 80% time, so keep your Guard (unglyphed, that's rare !) 5 secs before end of the maw.
    - After each maw phase, go away to heal you enough (and to kill and the worms). Magmaw does nothing if you are not close to him.