Immolate ticks / haste break points

Hello,

Sorry for the laziness, but could someone who is stronger with the theorycraft please advise what levels of Haste at 90 will get the 1st and 2nd free ticks on Immolate?

Thank you very much!
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

10+ Year Old Account
    Important to note though that extra Immolate ticks aren't as important as they were in the past, as Immo is no longer tied to conflag damage. It's probably a DPS loss to try to hard to get to any of the breakpoints.

Thank you both!

Simcraft shows strange state weights depending on where I am, haste wise. So I think the breakpoints may still be important. It always shows Crit in the middle, but Mastery and Haste are flip-flopping for me as I get upgrades. That is what made think about breakpoints.

---------- Post added 2012-10-07 at 01:09 AM ----------

Actually as I look at the spreadsheet I was not really near a break point.. So I'm not sure what the flip flopping in sims was all about. Really uncertain as to what the actual stat weights should be right now. :x
    Ashin, Stormreaver
    South of Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Important to note though that extra Immolate ticks aren't as important as they were in the past, as Immo is no longer tied to conflag damage. It's probably a DPS loss to try to hard to get to any of the breakpoints.
    While this is true, there is also evidence suggesting a minimum amount of haste. For Sacrifice specs, staying at or slightly above the haste threshold causes an increase in Immolate's total duration; this leads to fewer overall Immolate casts which may instead be spent on Incinerate.

Haste also does nothing for destruction's GCDs, which have been reduced to 1 second by virtue of Chaotic Energy. What haste will do is outscale mastery if you choose to run Supremacy or Servitude; Emberstorm does not affect demon damage.
    Back when dot snapshotting was a thing, I wrote this piece of junk.

Deleted
    Please don't post the wrong stuff, it really messes up when they just blindly trust you that this is a good source of information, when obviously most of the time it isn't. What you linked is level 85 breakpoints.

Here's the correct one for level 90:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ny=true#gid=12