Deleted

Help on setup for 10 man.

Hello, I am currently setting up / getting my guild ready for this tier.

I am unsure what to recruit / get for my last spots. Taking in strengths of classes, gear distribution (So we don't have 3x plate dps users as an example, and a spread token users, 4 (Vanq/Prot)-3-3), and utility will be appreciated:

Currently we have these classes (And these won't prob change, specs can be changed if there is a * after):

ProtPala
    Feral Druid*

Holy Priest
    Resto Druid*

Bm Hunter*
    Frost Mage*
    Aff lock*
    Fury Warrior*

(I recently became aware that our hunter can bring a Spore Bat for 5% haste buff, but that will leave out melee haste for the most part).

I also know, that most fights favours ranged, which leads me to believe we need another of these.
    Also, what healers are currently strong - I heard rshamans, monks and holy palas are strongest, and we have none of those
    Last edited by mmoc909dfd26c8; 2012-10-08 at 07:03 AM.

Deleted
    Using the MMO raidcomp will give you a very good idea of what your group can bring to the table and what you get for tweaking specs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by varila View Post
    Using the MMO raidcomp will give you a very good idea of what your group can bring to the table and what you get for tweaking specs.
    I am well aware of that, but I want to bring some solid specs (As for now, priest are kinda weak on healing, so might have to change him to shadow) etc.

I am kinda aiming for the best composition, counting buffs utility, gear and so forth :P

I'd get a holy paladin, ele shaman, shadow priest and boomkin.