Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Clearly no one here understands the concept of CC / slow / run the fuck away. If you're a melee and a druid pops this then stop hitting them and get away, they have the damage but not the mobility, they can't charge you. CC them, spam slows on them so they have to change form all the time or just make them heal other targets.

Quote Originally Posted by Mudkiper View Post
    Clearly no one here understands the concept of CC / slow / run the fuck away. If you're a melee and a druid pops this then stop hitting them and get away, they have the damage but not the mobility, they can't charge you. CC them, spam slows on them so they have to change form all the time or just make them heal other targets.
    It should be this instead. If you see a druid pop this and start chasing you. You turn around and kills him in 2 seconds because a healer in dps = a healer not healing = a healer in a stupid spot getting ass kicked.
    Seriously, people need to learn to cope with things. This talent is not so hard to go against when you know its coming. I have been getting killed by BM hunter, warrior, destro locks, so many bursty classes popping CD in literally a stun or silence duration from full health. These are hard to acknowledge for since by the time you know it, you're dead. But seeing a resto druid going into cat form is really not that hard to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    If the CD doesn't allow resto druids hit for more than feral's mangle/fb, then what is the point of even having it? You do realize that resto druids get same agility as feral already right? Right now, without HotW popped, resto's mangle is not much far behind ferals (assuming the resto also uses an agility staff). A resto druid popping HoTW does not do more damage than a feral popping Incarn/ or berserk. Resto are only limited to rake, mangle and FB while you know ferals get rip, etc. You cannot simply compare the damage alone from mangle/FB. I do agree that the damage berserk from this talent is a bit high, and blizzard has stated that they will be nerfing it. But acknowledge the fact that it's a 6 minute CD. If the CD is cut in half, then it might be worth it to use after the patch. From what I'm seeing right now, there is no point in taking this as a resto druid inc nerf. The 6% stat buff is just lackluster compared to the other two talents. (I'm only talking about restos btw)
    If resto can do close to feral dmg with the same abilities before any cd's thats just broken and this cd makes it even more broken.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    If resto can do close to feral dmg with the same abilities before any cd's thats just broken and this cd makes it even more broken.
    Only its that they don't. Why? Because they don't have the same amount of energy, energy regen, other skills such as savage roar, ravage, shred, rip, etc. And no melee hit/expertise. A holy pally right now can do a ton of damage if you allow them to. Same as any other healers, just like how right now most dps can heal as good as healers.

I do around 20k dps on target dummy in cat form without Hotw, are you telling me that ferals only do that much? DPS =/= damage done by single action.
    Last edited by hplaner; 2012-10-12 at 04:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hplaner View Post
    Only its that they don't. Why? Because they don't have the same amount of energy, energy regen, other skills such as savage roar, ravage, shred, rip, etc. And no melee hit/expertise. A holy pally right now can do a ton of damage if you allow them to. Same as any other healers, just like how right now most dps can heal as good as healers.

I do around 20k dps on target dummy in cat form without Hotw, are you telling me that ferals only do that much? DPS =/= damage done by single action.
    Wtf are you talking about you said that not me.

Quote Originally Posted by wow View Post
    Wtf are you talking about you said that not me.
    You're saying that its broken that resto's are capable of doing similar damage done by mangle/FB before HoTw, and I'm saying it's not. A resto's capability of doing similar mangle/fb damage as feral is the same situation as any other healers capable of doing the same damage as their dps skills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wolf basically proved anyone denying it wrong, there should be no more arguments here, tbh.

100-200k Bites are overpowered, and should be changed. Especially in healer form.

Nerf them to the ground, tooooo the groundddd

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sähäri View Post
    I think we should make a book from these druid defensive comments. They are everywhere today.

We were 1,5 years useless on cata, we deserve this
    its ONLY 45sec
    gg blizz nerf druid again i quit.

But yea seriously. Healer doing 150k fero bites is just wrong. Healer, a role which is meant to heal. Healing is hes job. Also Ferals doing 200k wraths is funny. Or was, dont know what they did to the talent
    Are you surprised? Druid community are the biggest whiners in the game, been saying this since '08. Druids outnumber every other class in the game. They are the most popular class in the game and are a popular choice for the FoTM rollers.

There whines are pretty effective too. They managed to whine themselves from being only good as healers to being the only class in the game with 4 specs, each one as strong as the other.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Deleted
    People are telling me that resto druid burst equals feral druid burst? Cause i have yet to see a feral druid being able to crit like 90k fera on a tank specced FC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by naturetauren View Post
    People are telling me that resto druid burst equals feral druid burst? Cause i have yet to see a feral druid being able to crit like 90k fera on a tank specced FC.
    That is proper bullshit tho. Dont pay any attention to the trolls

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing since this isn't constructive and they've nurfing it because it's OP, it just isn't needed for PvP or PvE.

But, to all the people crying about arenas: You let a resto druid go into cat and melee you enough times...while they aren't healing and have minimal cat skills, to do a 5 point finisher on you. The problem is with you, not the talent.