The Obama phone auto-tune remix

So heres a remix version of a obama supporter giving reasons *chuckle* on why we should keep obama as president.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AZNb...watch_response

lol, i guess if I was on "fool stamps" id be more than obliged to.

What do the rest of my fellow MMO-champers think of the enitlement syndrone going on with some of the obama voters?

This thread isn't flamebait at all!

But on topic, that could've been a catchy song if they'd chosen a better tune.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrouded View Post
    This thread isn't flamebait at all!

But on topic, that could've been a catchy song if they'd chosen a better tune.
    Make flamebait...me?

why never sir!

It is pretty catchy though, im hoping to find a copy to use as my new ringtone

Deleted
    What do the rest of my fellow MMO-champers think of the enitlement syndrone going on with some of the obama voters?
    I'm getting the entitlement vibe off of the Republicans personally.

Lol very nice, i love the autotune stuff. Great editing

Carl sagan one is also very good ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc )

Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    I'm getting the entitlement vibe off of the Republicans personally.
    If you can find some similar videos coming from the republican camp id like to hear them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    If you can find some similar videos coming from the republican camp id like to hear them.
    I don't even need videos, I just need to look at these very forums. I'm not naming names, but the constant whine of "Why should the Government get my money through taxes" is a pretty common vibe throughout certain posters posts. Couple that with the anti-healthcare and welfare brigade; I see a fair share of entitlement kicking about.

I don't even need videos, I just need to look at these very forums. I'm not naming names, but the constant whine of "Why should the Government get my money through taxes" is a pretty common vibe throughout certain posters posts. Couple that with the anti-healthcare and welfare brigade; I see a fair share of entitlement kicking about.
    Did you watch the video? The comments are spot on in this case. Are you saying the people in the video deserve a tax payer funded cell phone with a data plan?

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you suggesting that folks somehow are NOT deserving the right to keep what they earned?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Old but relevant

Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

It is your money, you performed a task to earn those dollars.

The government is in power to serve you, not the other way around. They have spent a lot of effort in the last 50 years to make everyone believe otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account

Am I doing it right?

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    I prefer it to the entitlement syndrome among Romney voters that pretend that their government aid is totally different.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCRwi71_ns&feature=g-u-u
    Am I doing it right?
    I see this and raise you a:
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Are you suggesting that folks somehow are NOT deserving the right to keep what they earned?
    You live in a society, you need to contribute. You wouldn't have earned squat if it was not for others. So yeah, you HAVE to contribute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    I see this and raise you a:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEkL8KOBS2g
    I summon...

Quote Originally Posted by svenforkbeard View Post
    You live in a society, you need to contribute. You wouldn't have earned squat if it was not for others. So yeah, you HAVE to contribute.
    You're suggesting that governments exist to enable people, rather than people existing to enable governments.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    Am I doing it right?
    Nope, these arent auto tuned.

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a funny videos megathread in Fun Stuff - please put the video there. Thanks!