Deleted

Darkmoon Faire Trinket

I got the DMF Trinket today and that got me quite fucked up in stats.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...m%C3%AF/simple

If you guys are seeing my trinkets. If i switch any of thoose two i will either end up loosing 847 hit or 600 crit/haste/hit to the dmf trinket and i dont think i can find a way to get that back in some other way so i am both hit capped hastecapped for the 4417 hasterating cap for demo and have the dmf trinket. So i dont realy know what to do tbh. I got the Brewfest trinket too but since that kinda sucks in my opinion i dont think its worth using that too.
    Would apprechiate any good pointers in my current dilemma.

Replacing your helm with http://www.wowhead.com/item=82848 will give you an additional 325 hit.

Replacing your cloak with http://www.wowhead.com/item=81575 will give you an additional 144 hit.

Dropping your hit -> mastery reforge on your boots will give you 191 hit.

Replacing your 450 ring with http://www.wowhead.com/item=89072 once you get enough VP this week will give you an additional 193 hit.

Reforging the crit on your dagger to hit will give you an additional 110.

That all adds up to 963 hit. If you need more hit beyond that, you can replace your 2 160 int gems with +80 int +160 hit gems (they will still give you the socket bonus) for another 320 hit. Let's not forget that right now you're over the hit cap (15.6%) which is about 200 rating if my memory doesn't fail me. You have a bit of buffer in terms of hit you can afford to lose. Personally I'd drop the Engineering trinket and keep Flashfrozen with the DMC trinket, but I admittedly don't really know how much the haste cap is worth in terms of DPS.

Basically the DM trinket replaces http://www.wowdb.com/items/81192-vision-of-the-predator on the Pre raid list in the guide above. If you follow that I find you tend to be in the ball park for where you want to be stat wise, obviously if something epic comes along I tend to take it just adjust for it.

Deleted
    And don't forget that you can reforge XXX=>Expertise like on your Neck or your Gloves, even if there already is Hit on the item.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    And don't forget that you can reforge XXX=>Expertise like on your Neck or your Gloves, even if there already is Hit on the item.
    The thing with this is that i dont want to reforge the mastery on them since i am gearing towards hastecap and then mastery and this fucks up my stats quite alot. And since RNG is fucking up with me i cant realy farm shit in dungeons since i need to be prepared for the raid next reset. I can only work with the items i got at this moment. So i cant realy replace any items from the dungeons. Or i can but i dont want to depend on that. And with my current gear i dont think i can use the dmf trinket since i want to be at the hitcap and hastecap which will be hard i think.
    Bah i hate this stuff since it makes me so annoyed. With all this stats stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    The thing with this is that i dont want to reforge the mastery on them since i am gearing towards hastecap and then mastery and this fucks up my stats quite alot. And since RNG is fucking up with me i cant realy farm shit in dungeons since i need to be prepared for the raid next reset. I can only work with the items i got at this moment. So i cant realy replace any items from the dungeons. Or i can but i dont want to depend on that. And with my current gear i dont think i can use the dmf trinket since i want to be at the hitcap and hastecap which will be hard i think.
    Bah i hate this stuff since it makes me so annoyed. With all this stats stuff.
    I don't see the problem ?
    It's pre-raid. You can't max out in everything.
    And int is far superior to any other stat, so you would be stupid not to take it over haste or mastery. Hit should be more than possible to get capped in even with that trinket.

There's something wrong with your mindset when you can't see that 'messing with your stats' and not 'reaching the haste cap' is much less important than how much stronger Relic of Yu'lon is compared to the Ghost Iron Dragonling. You can hit cap and haste cap easily, by the way.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustjive View Post
    There's something wrong with your mindset when you can't see that 'messing with your stats' and not 'reaching the haste cap' is much less important than how much stronger Relic of Yu'lon is compared to the Ghost Iron Dragonling. You can hit cap and haste cap easily, by the way.
    Enlightning me how i can get hit and hastecap with the DMF trinket if u say its so easy.
    And i know its more important to get more int and so. But since i didnt find a way to get hit/hastecap for the 4717 cap it kinda bugged me.

http://askmrrobot.com/ is how you do it. Atleast it worked for me, and I aint got no hit trinket or hit cogwheels in my helm

Normally I don't use AMR, but I don't have time to reforge this to hit cap exactly. Anyways, this is what AMR generated for me, when you equip the DMC trinket, and when you replace the Blue in your Chestpiece with a Purple (80 INT/160 Hit):

OffHand : MasteryRating -> HasteRating
    Back : CritRating -> HitRating
    Legs : HasteRating -> HitRating
    Shoulders : CritRating -> HitRating
    MainHand : HasteRating -> HitRating
    Head : CritRating -> HitRating
    Chest : HasteRating -> HitRating
    Hands : MasteryRating -> HasteRating
    Neck : MasteryRating -> HasteRating
    Ring1 : MasteryRating -> HasteRating

This gives you: 5094 Hit and 5037 Haste. Since that Haste is well past your cap, you can reforge it however you like.

The breakdown is: 480 Hit from gems, 1069 Hit from Reforges, 3545 Hit from stats on gear. For Haste it's 320 Haste from gems, 73 net Haste from Reforges, 4354 Haste from gear, 120 Haste from Socket Bonuses, and 170 Haste from Enchants.

It took me longer to type this post than to find reforges that fit the bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    The thing with this is that i dont want to reforge the mastery on them since i am gearing towards hastecap and then mastery and this fucks up my stats quite alot.
    I'd like to be a super famous millionaire rockstar starring in movies, but I'm just going to have to deal.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, you're just going to have to accept doing whatever gives the optimum performance from the stats that you're really able to get on currently available gear.

No amount of wishing otherwise is going to change that reality.