Poll: Who's the most loved furry friend?

10+ Year Old Account

Battle of the Furries. Who's the best Fuzzy Wuzzy?

World of warcraft has diversity for all, and none more included then our furry friends. And since as of now, we have at least 3 fuzzy races to play as in wow, I wish to know who wins hands down for awesome fuzziness.

In the red Corner, with horns, tail and a thick furry mane, the noble Tauren, whos bovine characteristics and gentle nature makes then your horde perfect snuggle bunnies

In the Blue corner, with his canine features, groomed coat and extra sensative snout, the Worgen, showing that even as alliance, one isn't afraid to sniff a friends butt.

And in the yellow corner, on both sides, the extra bouncy Pandaren, like your own living teddy bear, who even manages to make alcoholism look friendly.

Place your Votes Ladys and Gents!
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh lord. Let me just destroy this 'threadful' abomination right before it gets started:

Tauren and Pandaren are fine, both male and female versions.
    Male Worgen are okay although I personally don't care much for them, but WTF is this abomination called female Worgen? I don't even...
    I think Blizzard seriously blew it with that one. During the beta they didn't want to reveal them for a long time, and when they finally did, they looked like shit. Even compared to the preview model, which was not that great either.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well, in the way current in-game models look, Pandaren are just awesome so play. Worgen look cool.

But I love Taurens. It would have been a Tauren Shaman as my main, if the friend who introduced me to WoW wasn't Alliance. (I like both factions)

But yeah, I vote Taurens.

Love Pandaren for their attitude.
    Sloooow doooown...
    The night is dark and full of terrors...

Deleted
    Tauren. That said OP, you discriminated the trolls who, in lore, have a small lair of fur covering their entire body.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Tauren. That said OP, you discriminated the trolls who, in lore, have a small lair of fur covering their entire body.
    some trolls do, many don't, so sadly I had to not include them, since the other contenders are full on furry all the time ^^
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Tauren because of their lore and general peaceful nature. That said I so also have a soft spot for Worgen, they look awesome and the whole "cursed humans" vibe is quite cool.

Pandaren. Yeah, they're the new shiny race, but honestly I love them and have since WC3.

Its more about anthropomorphic creatures. Tauren are humanoid cows, Pandas are humanoid..well, pandas, Worgen are humanoid wolves.

Trolls are just trolls, a specific race in itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Pandaren of course =P I have a Worgen too but I'm in the "gimmie alpha model" crowed. Plus, how can you not love that face? =P
    Last edited by SurrealNight; 2012-10-19 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Added piccy
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Ah not quite... Forest Trolls have a small layer of moss on their skin, which grants them their green colour.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    some trolls do, many don't, so sadly I had to not include them, since the other contenders are full on furry all the time ^^
    What if I shave a worgen? He'd be hairless!

Do any tauren males in the thread wax their fur?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    Tauren because of their lore and general peaceful nature. That said I so also have a soft spot for Worgen, they look awesome and the whole "cursed humans" vibe is quite cool.
    Idk if you know this or not.

But Tauren is just Nature with the letters re-arranged xD
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"