Returning to WoW fresh install want Download 64bit and Direct X11?

Basically, if I fresh install it direct from my Battle.net account. Will it give me the 64bit and DX11 version or do I need to download it somewhere else? The client I got from my account wants to install in my Program Files(x86) folder which I believe is the 32 folder. So i'm guessing thats the 32 game version.

From what I have noticed since the 5.0 patch (i'm using win7 64bit) is that in the C:\Program Files (x86)\World of Warcraft folder there should be a wow.exe , wow-64.exe, and launcher.exe. If you use the launcher to start wow with will start the 64 bit client by default if you have 64 bit windows. If you use the launcher and 64bit win and dont want to use the 64bit client you can change to the 32bit client in the launcher options menu.

And as Synthaxx said no additional download is needed ^^
    | Intel i5-4670k | Asus Z87-Pro | Xigmatek Dark Knight | Kingston HyperX Fury White 16GB | Sapphire R9 270x | Crucial MX300 750GB | WD 500GB Black | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Haf-X | Corsair AX1200 | Dell 2412m | Ducky Shine 3 | Logitech G13 | Sennheiser HD598 | Mionix Naos 8200 |