1. #1

    Soul Reaper haste buff, error?

    Hi!

    Have anyone noticed that after use Soul Reaper and the target dies before the second damage soul reaper says that we supposed to get 50% haste for 10s and only getting like 4s?

    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/83579758/soulreaper.jpg

    Is that normal? Tooltip error or spell error? Or my error? lol

    Thanks!!!

  2. #2
    seems that it was nerfed at some point since it has been reported to Blizzard several times but there has never been any word on if it was intentional or a bug.
    no patch notes ever saying the duration was reduced either.

  3. #3
    Please use the search function or something, this has been discussed like 1000 times now. Its intended, ability has been hotfixed but the tooltips require client-side updates so they often get updated later and are thus flawed.

  4. #4
    Sorry for make this 1001 same subject topic, I never saw any talking about this :|

    Anyway, its replied. Thanks alot and sorry!

  5. #5
    9 times out of 10, I barely even get a chance to use one ability on a new target before the buff runs out... >_<
    Winterblade 90 Worgen Death Knight
    >> Click signature for Armory link <<

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Please use the search function or something, this has been discussed like 1000 times now. Its intended, ability has been hotfixed but the tooltips require client-side updates so they often get updated later and are thus flawed.
    Is there an actual post by Blizzard stating that this is intended? So far, I've seen plenty of people complaining about it, but looking at all the DK updates in the latest patch notes I haven't seen any mention of it intentionally being 4 seconds instead of 10.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddown View Post
    Is there an actual post by Blizzard stating that this is intended? So far, I've seen plenty of people complaining about it, but looking at all the DK updates in the latest patch notes I haven't seen any mention of it intentionally being 4 seconds instead of 10.
    GC tweet IIRC. Stated the benefit was intended to be the damage, not the rune speed, so they nerfed the speed duration.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Wih View Post
    GC tweet IIRC. Stated the benefit was intended to be the damage, not the rune speed, so they nerfed the speed duration.
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...35949506445312

    Yep, you are right. Take a look at the two replies to show why I imagine they hate posting any sort of information.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •