Thread: Windsong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Working as of today on EU

Quote Originally Posted by Kodt View Post
    getting windsong and alchemist stone procs \o/
    My windsong is working fine. Tested alchemist stone on training dummies - it procced twice in a minute or so, figured it was fixed. Went to pandaria to do dailies and it's not proccing anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Junblat View Post
    power torrent /facepalm
    1.) Power Torrent was the only viable option until this morning/last night for some because Windsong didn't work It didn't proc. Our rogue had 903 procs on the night last week. I had three. So I see your facepalm and raise you a sudden clarity/mindblown. Whichever you prefer.

2.) I can confirm, for certain, that Windsong is fixed for all casters now. I managed to get a response from GC this morning on Twitter. It wasn't fixed on our Tuesday raid and I figured I would ask him about it. Pure chance it was fixed on the morning that I had asked.

62% uptime on dummy, many double procs. Could it be that Windsong is actually better than Jade Spirit for warlocks?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd laugh if Jade Spirit was bugged the way Windsong was. =P

Deleted
    Windsong proccing off dots now, as it should. So gg

Yea, windsong is fixed

But there's still something weird with the alchemist stone. I've been testing it on the dummies now, and it takes about a minute for it to proc the first time, but after it does, it procs on ICD (55 sec). Anyone else experiencing the same or got anything to add?

EDIT: nvm now the trinket doesn't proc again after the first time
    Last edited by damz2969; 2012-10-12 at 12:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ridcully View Post
    62% uptime on dummy, many double procs. Could it be that Windsong is actually better than Jade Spirit for warlocks?
    Compare with other classes. It's intended.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanath View Post
    EDIT: nvm now the trinket doesn't proc again after the first time
    Was seeing the same thing few days ago - like it'd just slack for a whole additional minute without a proc. Wol sugests that other classes(shadow priest/moonkin) don't have that problem. I had 6 vs their's 8-9 procs on our longer elegon tries last week for example. Destruction specced.

Quote Originally Posted by whi View Post
    Was seeing the same thing few days ago - like it'd just slack for a whole additional minute without a proc. Wol sugests that other classes(shadow priest/moonkin) don't have that problem. I had 6 vs their's 8-9 procs on our longer elegon tries last week for example. Destruction specced.
    Yea, I'm just not gonna use it until I know for sure it's fixed or I get a better trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kanath View Post
    Yea, I'm just not gonna use it until I know for sure it's fixed or I get a better trinket.
    yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, first thing i do when i get home from work is stand on a dummy and watch windsong proc