NO OC/WoW Raiding/higest settings/ Going to Order in 2 days

I want to play World of Warcraft on maxed out settings w/o any issues.
    So I am wondering if this setup is overkill(I know that it is) (I may want to play Diablo 3 as well) these are the only games that I will ever be playing, guaranteed.
    I may learn to OC in the future (3-6 months) but not for now.<-----I was thinking about it, but now on 2nd thought I just want to play the game very easily on highest setting, dont want to be like damn I should have gotten better parts, but want to be like damn this runs so good!

Also I am looking for the maximum coolest way to keep my computer cold.
    I have read that, Generally, a full-tower case would cool better. So thats what I am aiming for
    Here it is:

I do need help revising so that I do not need OC parts.

CASE: Azza Fusion 3000 Full-Tower or In-Win Dragon Rider Full-Tower.
    Azza Fusion looks like a very good deal.

MOTHERBOARD: [CrossFireX/SLI] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 Intel Z77 Chipset DDR3 ATX Mainboard w/ IRST, Lucid Virtu MVP, XFast Technologies, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, 3x PCIe x16 (2 Gen3, 1 Gen2), 2x PCIe x1 & 2 PCI (All Venom OC Certified)

CPU: i5-3570K 3.40 GHz 6MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1155 (All Venom OC Certified)

VIDEO CARD/GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7950 3GB 16X PCIe 3.0

HDD1/SSD: 128 GB OCZ Vertex 4 SATA-III 6.0Gb/s - 535 MB/s Read & 200 MB/s Write

HDD2: 500GB Western Digital Caviar Black SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 7200 RPM HDD

MEMORY/RAM: 8GB (4GBx2) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair Vegeance)

POWERSUPPLY/PSU: 850 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand TPG-850M Gold Modular 80 Plus Power Supply

CPU FAN: Asetek 570LX Liquid Cooling system w/ 240MM Radiator and Dual Fans (Extreme Overclocking Performance + Extreme Silent at 20dBA)

So I am going to place my order in less than 2 days unless I find that I need to study some more, ALL FEEDBACK IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

None of those specs matter in determining how well it will run if you don't give a resolution. So what resolution will you be running?

Assuming you answer 1920x1080

My opinion is stay away from liquid cooling unless your going to extremely OC, to much hassle for almost no gain at stock lvls. Look at the Hyper 212+ cooler, its what I run and I am at 4.5 on a 2500k, no cooling issues at all.

Also, check out the Antec 1200 case.

However, if you want to go to an eyefinity or crazy high resolution you will probably need to OC to achieve the lvls you want, the CPU will be a bottleneck quickly.

1920x1080 yes. I am not looking for any higher Res. than this.
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Gaming Cooling Fan?
    I do not know how to OC so I just want something that preforms well with the Radeon 7950
    I may try to OC in the future but not sure atm.
    Last edited by ztcraft91; 2012-10-10 at 03:52 PM.

Change the PSU to a 450w PSU and you are good to go.
    &nbsp;

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    wow will never use that 7950 to potential so you could drop that down and save some cash, even a 7870 would still be used lightly..
    Intel i5-2500k@4.4ghz
    Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3
    Gigabyte N560OC 1gb gpu
    Corsair 2x4gb
    Antec v2 Two Hundred
    Razer Blackwidow Ultimate
    Razer Naga

what about a GTX 670 would that be sufficient enough for WoW, was reading this. .tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-670-review,3200-9.

Quote Originally Posted by ztcraft91 View Post
    what about a GTX 670 would that be sufficient enough for WoW, was reading this. .tomshardware.com/reviews/geforce-gtx-670-review,3200-9.
    Yes, but a stepup from the HD7950, so more than enough rather.

Also, the Vertex 4 might be the only good SSD OCZ ever made, so I think keeping it is fine.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    I love my OCZ vertex 4 and 7950. Both the 7950 and 670 would be overkill for wow at 1080p, but great for later on down the line or if you pick up a more demanding title. I agree with the guy above saying get the CM 212 evo, its a great cooler and easy to install. If your not doing any overclocking at all or even a little, you shouldnt need the water cooler unless you wanna go for an extreme oc.

A 650w or 750w psu would be fine, idk if I agree with the notion of a 450w one(just in case you decide to oc cpu or gpu)

If not doing any oc at all a non -K version would be fine, but i'd grab the -K just in case you change your mind ( i find tinkering around and playing with overclocking is fun as hell)

450w should be fine even with CPU and GPU overclocking, albeit things the OP said he likely would not do.
    &nbsp;

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Yes, but a stepup from the HD7950, so more than enough rather.

Also, the Vertex 4 might be the only good SSD OCZ ever made, so I think keeping it is fine.
    Plus Vertex 4 is FAST.

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    450w should be fine even with CPU and GPU overclocking, albeit things the OP said he likely would not do.
    Although 450W would be sufficient, I don't see the harm in spending $10-20 to bump it up to 500-600W.