Why is it so hard for me to find a woman I like.

So good evening everyone. Why am I posting this on a massive multiplayer online gaming forum? Just curious to see what replies I might get.

So I would say I am quite different from most men.

And I am having a hard time finding a women I like.

A short story of who I am.

I am currently 26 years old and I have a proffesion in proffesional bodybuilding. Am I huge looking like Jay cuttler and Ronnie Coleman? No.

Do I bodybuild to impress other people/women. No not at all. I simply do it becouse I love to do it, it has nothing to do with how people may look at me.

Many people find bodybuilders not very attractive and I respect their opinion.

When I said I was different from most men here is why.
    I dont go out on weekends trying to find some random girl and have sex with her. Thats not me.
    If I am to have sex with someone it would be someone I am in a strong relationship with. I do not look at women as sex objects. Believe it or not sex is the last thing that comes to mind for what I look for in a girl.
    I dont drink nor do I smoke. I would describe myself as very kind and friendly. I am the kind of man that leaves flower at your door, travels the world for the one I love and, all that cliche stuff.

When I am in a relationship I dont her to make me a sandwich. I would rather make her one to make her happy. I dont expect to have hobbies and go out with friends and drink. She is the number 1 priority in my life.

I have tons of girls who walks up to me and talks to me but not becouse of the person I am but becouse I have big muscles I guess and all they want is a fuckbuddy. Most men dream this would be but not for me, not at all.

Some are very kind and nice but simply not my type.

Why is it so hard for me to find a girl I like? Well I guess I answered my own question right here. I am very picky and I am rather different from most men.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well.. You lather yourself up in oil and walk around a stage in your underwear after spending hours at end grunting and getting sweaty with a bunch of dudes. Maybe your drafting for the wrong team

All kidding aside, your profession is full of narcissism. So maybe the reason you can't find a woman you like is because you can't find anyone you like better than yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bjornhelen View Post
    I dont drink nor do I smoke. I would describe myself as very kind and friendly. I am the kind of man that leaves flower at your door, travels the world for the one I love and, all that cliche stuff.

When I am in a relationship I dont her to make me a sandwich. I would rather make her one to make her happy. I dont expect to have hobbies and go out with friends and drink. She is the number 1 priority in my life.
    Pretty much sounds like you emotionally suffocate women, way, way too clingy.

test123

10char
    Last edited by bjornhelen; 2012-10-10 at 07:35 PM.

"I have tons of girls who walks up to me and talks to me but not because of the person I am but because I have big muscles I guess and all they want is a fuckbuddy."

How do you know that? it can be just as hard for a girl to chat up a guy as it is for a guy to approach a girl. you could be turning away girls that you would like under different circumstances. it also sounds like you want to fall in love first and become friends later.

Just let it come to you. If it doesn't, not your lot in life. The second you start chasing something, "needing" it, you're done, you'll never have it. That's been my experience. Your mileage will vary, but that's my advice.
    Last edited by Dacien; 2012-10-10 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tombstoner139 View Post
    "I have tons of girls who walks up to me and talks to me but not because of the person I am but because I have big muscles I guess and all they want is a fuckbuddy."

How do you know that? it can be just as hard for a girl to chat up a guy as it is for a guy to approach a girl. you could be turning away girls that you would like under different circumstances. it also sounds like you want to fall in love first and become friends later.
    Well thats why I said some are very kind and nice and I have many girl-friends but simply not one I would fall for but the ones that walks up to me I dont reject them at first but when they come up with their boobs hanging halfway out and their supershort tight jeans thingies when its freezing outside its rather obvious where they want to go.

I have no problem walking up to a girl talking to her and getting to know her but i guess I am very picky and waiting for the one i truly say whoooow! I need to go talk to that girl. I guess one just has to wait for that moment.

---------- Post added 2012-10-10 at 07:50 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    Just let it come to you. If it doesn't, not your lot in life. The second you start chasing something, "needing" it, you're done, you'll never have it. That's been my experience. Your mileage will vary, but that's my advice.
    Yeah well. Life really goes fast and and I worry I might never settle down with someone I love and start a family. I might only be 26 but it goes by very quickly and suddenly I am 40 and then it might be to late. But atleast love suprises you in the most mysterious ways. One day it might find me hehe

Well, that's not being different from most men. Don't be fooled by stupid stereotypes.

I'd say you're just not looking in the right places.

Yeah well. Life really goes fast and and I worry I might never settle down with someone I love and start a family. I might only be 26 but it goes by very quickly and suddenly I am 40 and then it might be to late. But atleast love suprises you in the most mysterious ways. One day it might find me hehe
    You don't think I worry about it? I'm 29. But I need to accept the fact that I may never find someone, just like I need to accept that I could die in a car accident on my way to work. But one sure-fire way to keep potential partners away is to seem too desperate. Women seem very repelled by that. I'm not saying you're acting desperate, it's just my advice.

So good evening everyone. Why am I posting this on a massive multiplayer online gaming forum? Just curious to see what replies I might get.

So I would say I am quite different from most men.

And I am having a hard time finding a women I like.

A short story of who I am.

I am currently 26 years old and I have a proffesion in proffesional bodybuilding. Am I huge looking like Jay cuttler and Ronnie Coleman? No.

Do I bodybuild to impress other people/women. No not at all. I simply do it becouse I love to do it, it has nothing to do with how people may look at me.

Many people find bodybuilders not very attractive and I respect their opinion.

When I said I was different from most men here is why.
    I dont go out on weekends trying to find some random girl and have sex with her. Thats not me.
    If I am to have sex with someone it would be someone I am in a strong relationship with. I do not look at women as sex objects. Believe it or not sex is the last thing that comes to mind for what I look for in a girl.

I have tons of girls who walks up to me and talks to me but not becouse of the person I am but becouse I have big muscles I guess and all they want is a fuckbuddy. Most men dream this would be but not for me, not at all.

Some are very kind and nice but simply not my type.

Why is it so hard for me to find a girl I like? Well I guess I answered my own question right here. I am very picky and I am rather different from most men.
    Short answer? You're gay.

Long answer? Sounds like you're gay man. You need a man's attention. A real man's attention. My email is narcissticqt@hotmail.com. Hit me up anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacien View Post
    You don't think I worry about it? I'm 29. But I need to accept the fact that I may never find someone, just like I need to accept that I could die in a car accident on my way to work. But one sure-fire way to keep potential partners away is to seem too desperate. Women seem very repelled by that. I'm not saying you're acting desperate, it's just my advice.
    Respect to you for being able to accept that.
    I am having a very hard time accepting that life may be over any at any point. I love life to much and it worries me that it might end at any point.

I guess I would say I am abit desperate to be honest. I worry to much to being able to let life run its own course and what happens happens nothing I may do about it

Respect to you for being able to accept that.
    I am having a very hard time accepting that life may be over any at any point. I love life to much and it worries me that it might end at any point.

I guess I would say I am abit desperate to be honest. I worry to much to being able to let life run its own course and what happens happens nothing I may do about it
    I just hope to make it through the rest of my life without something tragic happening to me, so forget about an attractive, funny, awesome wife to spend the rest of my life with, I'll be lucky not to lose a limb in a car accident or some shit lol! Helps keep me grounded, but I still ache for those things, of course.

I would say all the horsecrap about confidence etc. etc., but that horse was beaten ages ago.

I think you put too much stock in stereotypes. You seem normal, and I think the girls in clubbing gear you write off as "only looking for sex" are also pretty normal underneath all that.

Stop worrying about happily ever after and just take a chance getting to know some people. No one will fit into your fantasy model of the perfect woman, but you'll find plenty of women who are real. You might learn something about what you truly need and want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Find a geek girl, a girl who is down to earth, or one who has a lot of passions but who isn't some attention whore.

Other than that, I have nothing more to offer because I've never played the "dating game" so pretty much any advice I give is pretty ignorant of it.

You worry too much. Since you're in a good shape physically, and women seem to have no problem chatting you up (seldom I see a man warrant such attention from women), let me put your mind (somewhat) at ease. Brad Pitt. One of the few participants, along the likes of Johnny Depp, who in "Who would you rather" drinking games ("Who'd you rather do, Brad Pitt or Rosie O'Donnell!? and the likes")that would make many straight men do not so straight stuff. By your age he was dating a 16yo. Yes, obviously with no intention to starting a family. He was still young, living life (or so I assume at least). He got his first kid at what, 43?

Live life, experience it, breathe it, and when you're done with the roller coaster and it's time for the life-committing merry-go-round, it'll be easier to find what you're looking for. To quote Thomas Edison, "I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." There's much truth in those words. And to quote Sun Tzu (yes, his teachings can be applied to everything), "It is said that if you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles". Basically, know what you're up against. You'll only get this knowledge through experience. So start dating.
    Last edited by Raphtheone; 2012-10-10 at 09:42 PM.

Did I just walk into the twilight zone or something? Man this is some serious "in a parallel universe" type shit right here.

Deleted
    I'm 31 and never met a girl I would actually be interested in for more than sex. Not that I looked too hard, either.